NINE

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 as he brings them to a girl yelling for her dog which ends up startiling her by the couple that had magically appeard infront of her

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 as he brings them to a girl yelling for her dog which ends up startiling her by the couple that had magically appeard infront of her. Angel was mad because she did not get her beloved chocolate milk.

She was emabarrassed for her attitude last night, she was so tired last night that her inner child came out. It has been years since she uncounsiosly did that.

She tuned out the conversation Klaus started with the stranger infront of her. As her attention switched as a corgi's small tail came to view and she squealed as it came fully into view.

Her squealing startled both Klaus and the woman. Until Angel went to pet the small dog, making Klaus and The woman in relief. One because she finally found the dog and one because it was not a threat to his girl.

"PUPPY! OMG CAN WE KEEP IT!" Angel started to jump up and down making both vampire amused to her behaviour towards the small creature in her hands. "Klausy!" She shouted as she brought the dog closer, "Yes, love? " he asked while staring at her lovingly.

"CAN WE KEEP IT?" she asked petting the dog on the back. "What? no! he is my dog!" the girl shouted. Making Angela not feel guilty anymore, she was starting to get annoyed. "Wolfieee, pleaseee" she said dragging the e's.

Klaus wanting to keep her happy as he loved seeing her smile and be happy. Getting her back was one of the few plans he had. So this would be an advantage. But that didn't mean he wasn't jealous of the attention this puppy was getting. "You know what, keep the mutt and stop being annoying, love" he said while sending Angela to the car.

Angela made her way to the car as she was baby taking to the doggy in her arms. "I need to pick a names for you, little fella" she said while scratching his head "cause that name that old witch chose for you is not acceptable" she said while entering the car.

"Oh, would you look at that" she said while spotting a water bottle in front of her "Some water, you thirsty?"she said while opening the water bottle.

"No? Okay I'll drink it then" she said while gulping the whole bottle in one go. "I think I'm screwed little fella, I'm starting to feel something again when I look at Niklaus" any humor from her voice was gone.

"I'm just scared" she muttered while looking at the house "what if I get hurt again?" She then looked down to see the corgi had fallen asleep on her lap.

"As much as the hide n seek game was fun, I don't wanna keep running from him" she whispered while stroking the dog's fur. "I just wanna have a happy ending, but with monsters like us-" she started strong before whispering the last of her sentence "happy endings don't exist"

Authors Note

(Hi! So I'm so sorry I lied that I was coming back, I was planing on coming back. But guess what I had lost some motivation on continuing these stories, but I'll be trying my best on continuing them. This is some kind os filler for the mean time)