TWO

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Elena would open and close her mouth, getting a soft chuckle from the soft plump lips of Angel, "I never thought that the same story would repeat", Angel says to them calmly as she leans onto the kitchen counter.

"But I'm pretty sure Elena here doesn't have a sister", she states and sends a wink at the doppelganger, "No one would replace you, Angie"
, Damon reassures and Angel bites her bottom lip and sends a flirtatious look, "So where's Katty?",
Angle asks.

"Klaus has her", Stefan explains, and even if Damon had already given her the news, hearing it more clear made Angel worry about her dear older sister, "And I guess I help you protect the doppelganger Elena and as an exchange, Katty is free and well we save her?", Angel guesses and Stefan nods.

Even tho Stefan has Elena as a girlfriend, he would always admire Angel's beauty that action was caught by Elena, irritating her more by the Petrova's presence, she also was jealous by her beauty and the way she had both Salvatores looking at her like a piece of meat, especially Damon.

"What if I just kidnap Elena? And win my older sister as a reward?" Angel replied a bit amused at this, "You wouldn't dare"
Damon says.

"What makes you think that?", she tries again
"Because you love me and I love you?", Damon
answers," Damy even love wouldn't stop me from getting Kath free", and Angel starts living in the room but stopped getting the attention she loves again.

"And by the way, you can only love one", Angel says "Am I right, Elena?", she looks towards the doppelganger with amusement in her eyes, "Pfft, why am I asking you this? you wouldn't know", Angel smirks at the reaction she got from the three and while leaving toward the door she says.

"By the way, if you want to kill Klaus start by teaching the little girl not to whine and get to start fighting", "Know the time to pay a visit to my sweet Katty ", and with that, she left the Boarding house.

"By the way, if you want to kill Klaus start by teaching the little girl not to whine and get to start fighting", "Know the time to pay a  visit to my sweet Katty ", and with that, she left the Boarding house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Kath!", Angel asks while being outside the history teacher's apartment room, just finding out her Wolfie used his body to be able to spy on the protect Elena at all times gang.

"Angelica?!", Katherine asked surprised by seeing her sweet little sister, at the sound of the older Petrova, Angel opens the door and sees Katherine on a chair and a knife in her hand, while her legs and thighs were full of blood.

Angelica knew that Katherine was afraid to die, especially by the hands of Klaus, "How did you know where I was?",
Katherine asked her little sister.

"Dame-Dame helped me find you", Angel calmly explains to her older sister, "So are you getting me out of here or what?, chat and drink tea?", Katherine snapped desperately wanting to leave the place, "I will and I'll get you vervain to stop Klaus's compulsion on you, but just checking you where actually here, I may trust Damy, but I can't say the same of little Steffie", Angelica boredly explains to her older sister before saying to the older Petrova.

"Dovijdane, Sestra", and with that Angelica left the apartment.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Because I have to, it's the birthplace of the doppelganger", Klaus said amused but was still glaring at the older Petrova, "Didn't know that was a requirement".

Katherine comments as her gaze fell onto the floor finding it interesting "How could you? You betrayed me and fled all the way to England before I could give you the details, Katerina",
slowly the soon to be hybrid walked towards the scared brunette who tried to hide it,

"But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family, I even found you Dear beauty of a little sister, which by the way know will show up soon", Klaus's smirk widened "There are no drams without my favorite Petrova Sister".

Klaus then compelled Katherine to stay in the apartment and paused his walking as his head showed him a memory.

1492, England

Klaus's eyes wouldn't stop admiring the beauty of the young woman in front of him that was next to his key to be able to break the curse that was placed on him by his own bitch of a mother.

"

Katerina, Angelica may I introduce you to Lord Nikalus", Elijah spoke up, smiling at his younger brother and the Petrova Sisters, He stopped his walking when he reached the group and put on his best smile, even if only his eyes would stay glued on Angelica.

Both Petrova sisters bowed down as it was polite and necessary between them.

Niklaus took Katerina's hand to kiss it before he did the same gesture to Angelica, his eyes glued on hers as Klaus placed the sweet kiss at the back of the girl's hand, both felt heat and calmness surround them but played that feeling off but Angelica held a bit onto it.

"Niklaus is the name my father gave me, Please call me Klaus", "From where have you come?" the younger Mikaelson in the room asked the two sisters interested.

The Petrova's exchanged glances, "We are new in town, my lord", Angelica answered for her older sister, Nikalus grinned at the two sisters amused but he still thought how Angelica's voice was sweet.

"Angelica and Katerina are from Bulgaria", Elijah informed his little brother fascinated at the fact.

"Zdraveite, Angelica",
Klaus said making Angelica giggle, making it since then Klaus's favorite sound.