Who Said Cats Aren't Good Pets?

While Zoe had been getting her mission from Chaos, Percy had been eavesdropping on them. One thing was for sure. He was not letting Zoe go into the real world again by herself.

Though the problem was when Chaos snapped his fingers and she vanished.

"Percy I know your there," Chaos called.

Percy jumped out of his hiding spot which was the ceiling and landed on the ground iron man style.

"How do you always know,"Percy complained? "Creator of everything remember."

"Whatever," Percy grumbled. "Anyway I need you to follow Zoe for her first mission and make sure she doesn't die. Again please," Chaos asked in his impersonation of Aphrodite.

"Okay but, I need something from you first," Percy replied with a smirk tugging at his lips. Chaos nodded ready to do whatever it was that his young student wanted. "I want you to get me my-."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zoe being followed by Percy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zoe couldn't have been happier. First she was allowed on her first mission by herself and second she was protecting her old family even if they didn't know who she truly was. Yet.

Chaos had dropped her off in the middle of a forest that she did not recognize which was weird because she knew all of the planet's forest unless this was a man-made one, in which case would explain everything. She spent hours looking around this unknown landscape until she came upon a clearing.

There she saw young women in silver parkas using bows and hunting knives to kill off any monster in site. Instead of staring Zoe immediately set to work by pulling out her black foot long hunting knives out of their sheaths and charging into battle.

An empousa swung its trident at her only for it to be snapped in half by her indestructible knife. Staring in shock at its broken weapon for a second before looking up to find the unknown opponent had already killed three of its fellow monsters before it too was brought down and sent to the hellhole it crawled out of.

To the Hunters of Artemis, Zoe Nightshade was a blur of black as she struck down the enemy. Artemis was in the trees launching arrows,faster than the mortal eye could see. Artemis could tell that this was Nightblades companion, and that she was a very skilled warrior.

Then her thoughts drifted to where could he possibly be. Wouldn't he have come with her and helped defeat this monster army? Why would he just leave his friend to fend for herself? Though from the looks of it she could definitely take care of these pathetic monsters.

That's when it happened. The scream. A stupid hydra had bitten the woman on the leg, causing her to fall on the wet, green, grass. As its venom slowly seeped into her body, she began to shake uncontrollably.

The goddess of the Moon knew that there was no chance of helping the mystery woman, as her and the hunters were still busy fighting off the enemy, who's ranks were slowly being diminished. As Artemis ran to help their saviour, an explosion shook the earth to its very core.

Turning with her bow drawn and aimed at the place where the earthquake started, only to find a man with a very pissed off aura. The water from the lake rose to heights of fifty feet, Shadows started appearing and wrapping around the remaining monsters, and Lightning streaked the sky as thunder boomed. The only visible part of the man's face was his mouth, that held a wicked grin.

"Now all of you monsters shall die slowly and painfully," he growled. Then a roar was heard to his left and out came the massive form of the Nemean Lion. She was about to shout for him to watch out but, the beast just ran past him and tore a dracnea apart with its massive jaws.