The Beast is Unleashed

Percy had taken the three demigods to Chaos realm where they would be trained to fight Order and his army.

Gale had been healed and wasn't too happy about tripping and knocking himself out.

"Okay all three of you are going to attack me at once. From there I will be able to see all of your mistakes and fix them."

All three of them hated the assassin of Chaos and he could tell by the their eyes. Each of them had deep hatred buried far within themselves and it had shown through their eyes.

If he was going to get them to like him then he had to earn their respect first. The only way to get their respect was to show how powerful you were.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun. When we beat you I get to have all of your powers and titles," Gale said with a smirk on his face that widened even more when Nightblade excepted.

"Alright then. Everything is allowed, but killing. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes now let's finish this so I can go get some food," Dallas replied obviously bored with this.

Emma attacked first, pulling a knife out of her boot and threw it at him. He simply caught it without looking and started fighting Gale who had tried to attack him with a lightning bolt.

Unlike those two, Dallas was patient with his attacks. He would analyze the situation before striking where he was needed most.

Once he thought he saw his opening he created a whip out of water that was definitely past boiling temperature. Too bad he didn't know that Nightblade was his half brother or he would never even accepted the fight in the first place. He knew of his brothers achievements and knew that if he was ever given the chance to spar that he would have agreed, but would have already known that he would be losing that sparing match.

Dallas quickly lashed out with his water whip that was a few inches from hitting Nightblade in the face before the powerful demigod caught it and pulled it away from its master. Not even waiting a second he lashed out with it at Gale who was powering up a lightning bolt that he shot just as the whip hit him effectively electrocuting himself with thousands of volts of electricity making him pass out.

"One down, two to go," Nightblade laughed cheerfully.

Soon he had to duck a sword slash from Emma, who was not in the best of moods.

She attacked with wild slashes and stabs. This was her problem. She was letting her anger control her effectively letting it control her motions as well. If she could not control it then she would perish in battle from the amount of anger that was trying to control her.

He wasn't done just yet so he couldn't start correcting their mistakes right now.

Emma attacked with many slashes and stabs with her sword, but soon became agitated with the lack of results and just threw the blade. Nightblade ducked beneath the blade and kicked her feet out from under her.

He hit her in the temple with the hilt of his sword, knocking her out too.

"Then there was one," Nightblade cheered.

Dallas pulled out his twin hunting knives, getting into a defensive stance. The son of Neptune charged, his knives held in in front ready to slit nightmares throat. The assassin of Chaos ran forward at the same time and baseball slid under his opponents guard where he swung his arms out, catching Dallas ankles.

Before Dallas could get up he was knocked out by a kick to the face, courtesy of Nightblade.

"Well at least my brother lasted longer than the other two," Nightblade mumbled even though no one else was there. He quickly called some medics to bring them back to their rooms that were given them.