Holy Chaos That Just Happened

"The one gathering the monsters into groups would be my brother Order," Chaos spoke surprising many in the throne room.

"My Lord we were not aware that you had a brother," Athena inquired rather rudely but, he just waved her off.

"Yes I have a younger brother that has turned evil and I will not go into his reasons nor mine for going against him. All you need to know is that I'm letting Nightblade stay here with his original master and he will be accompanied by his companion."

"Wait who is his companion," Athena asked.

"None of your business goddess," Nightblade snapped. His patience had burned away long ago.

"Well uh I'll let you guys to it so by," Chaos said before quickly leaving back to his realm.

After getting over the initial shock of seeing Chaos Athena turned on Nightblade. "You disrespectful brat. How dare you speak to me in that way. I am a Olympian goddess and you are but, a mere soldier. Now I will let it go if you bow to me."

Most of them expected him to actually bow as none had ever defied her.

Key word. Most. Hades started quietly chuckling on his throne while everyone ignored him and were patiently awaiting Nightblades answer.

After a minute the goddess of wisdom said "Well I want your answer now." To the amusement of others (Poseidon) he just stuck his middle finger out to her, turned around, and walked to the throne room doors.

Stopping a couple feet in front of the doors he turned back and looked at them. "I must go and get my companion. We will be back around nine or ten tonight. Until then go crazy." After he vanished from thin air they all started bombarding Zeus with questions like who could his first master be and where the hell did he get the guts to stand up to Athena like that.

Or people were wanting his autograph (Poseidon again).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos Realm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"That was one of the most funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life," Chaos laughed. "Well to be honest I wasn't that mad but, I am sick of being told what I need to be doing for others."

This stopped Chaos from his laughter. "Holy crap. You like her don't you." It was more of a statement than a question. Rubbing the back of his head awkwardly Percy started pacing back and forth in front of his master's throne.

Finally stopping he looked back at the man sitting in the throne. "Well maybe a little I mean seriously she is hot and you expect me not to," Percy asked as if that was the dumbest thing he had ever heard in his life.

Chaos just shrugged his shoulders in a "I see your point," kind of way.

Though he was still laughing a little. "What is so damn funny," Percy snapped back.

"Well think about it. If she actually does like you and you guys get together you are going to be paying one hell of a price,".

Immediately Percy paled. "Oh shit I didn't think about that." "Well when you get back after you and your companion are reacquainted you should seriously consider apologizing to her. Maybe she won't be too pissed off," Chaos offered which only made Percy pale even more which he wasn't to sure was even possible.

"Well at least if I die I will always come back."

"True but, your dealing with the goddess of wisdom who just happens to know how to make an immortal fade. Don't worry though I'm sure she wouldn't use it on her soon to be boyfriend if that's what is going to happen. Just in case though I will tell you with the blessing I gave you it makes you invulnerable to that stuff."

At hearing this Percy regained some color to his face. "I'd love to continue this conversation but, unfortunately I must see to my new companion," He said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Go ahead but, be sure she doesn't kill you in the process. I would hate to have to wait on you for a few decades before you reformed."

"I'm so happy you could talk about my death so happily but, I really need to go and get her before she starts wondering if this was some kind joke and kill me," Percy said before quickly sprinting to his personal training area where she would be.

When he got their she was alone shooting arrows at his archery range. She hadn't heard him come in. Good.

Instead of speaking he pulled his bow off his back and notched an arrow. Being completely still he took a deep breath and released the arrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In Percy's Training area>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The past ten years had been a huge surprise. First she was in the skies and a couple of years later Chaos comes and revives her. He told her that his personal mercenary had chosen her to be brought back to life.

He explained that once he brought her back she would train until the mercenary was ready for her to be with him. At first she was going to deny him but, he assured her that he was the most noble, loyal, and kind hearted man alive.

This made her think. If Chaos spoke so kindly about this man than she could at least accept and see for herself.

So she agreed and he brought her back here to his realm and since then, ten long years ago (Chaos time) she has trained so that she may be ready for whatever she and her companion must face.

That's what she was doing now. Waiting for him to show up and get her so that they may be on their way. She waited and waited for hours until she decided that practicing archery would help pass the time.

She always hit a bullseye. Chaos said she was the second greatest archer in the universe. The only one who could beat her would be the one she was waiting for.

If she ever saw her old mistress again she was going to rub it in her face. Though as she released an arrow that had hit a bullseye on one of the many moving targets, she pumped her fist in the air and cheered herself silently.

Though her victory was short lived when a midnight black arrow shot past her ear, hitting the same target splitting her arrow in half.

She couldn't move. Her mouth had dropped to the floor and her eyes were the size of dinner plates. Nobody could have made that shot, not even her. That's when the pieces fit together. Black arrows, not being heard when he entered the room, and the accuracy behind the shot.

It was him. Turning around she looked at the cloaked figure before her. "I guess I'm still the best archer then by the way your looking at me with a ridicules look on your face.

Her face quickly contorted into a glare. She had been beaten by a man and he was boasting about it. Oh she was going to make him pay for that. She ran towards him and drew her knife mid stride. Before he even realized what was happening she had jumped up, knocking him onto the floor with her straddling him, her knife against his throat.

"You think it's funny to mock me and gloat that you are a better archer just because you split my arrow in half," she growled?

"No I was going off your face expression," he said calmly. "Oh."

"Now if you wouldn't mind getting off me I will explain who I am and why exactly you are here." She blushed and got off him. Once he was up he pulled his hood back and looked her in the eye. "We meet again Zoe Nightshade."

A/N

So how was that chapter. Also I need to know what to do with Percy's relationship. Send me comments on who he should be dating or be single from the list below.

Zoe Nightshade

single

Athena

Reyna

Those are your choices. I don't really like Annabeth that much so bye.

Comment, vote, follow