Confession in Hell

"Just because I brought you back from the dead once, doesn't mean I can do it again," Hades exclaimed.

They had been arguaing over this for the past hour while Zoe and Reyna sat briefly in some chairs.

"I don't care uncle. Besides I'm immortal anyway. Can't die because of it uncle," Percy countered.

"You can't go to Tartarus and expect to win in the arena. Even if you do end up winning, it will take years before your back and by then it might not even matter."

"I'm still going and you can't make me. Bye uncle. See you in three days time," Percy said as he and the two girls disappeared.

Hades sat on his throne, thinking about how irritating his nephew was, but he knew Poseidon's son meant well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hole to Tartarus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You can still back out now, Percy," Zoe said.

He shook his head in disagreement. "No I must do this. I can't let my cousins murderer get away because I was too scared to go to Tartarus!"

Lightning crackled across his skin.

After a few deep breathes, Percy finally calmed down. "I can't fail them. I won't fail them."

Reyna looked at him sadly. All he ever wanted was to settle down and live his life with family and friends and now the Fates have changed all of that. He would never be happy.

He was used as a pawn and now he is a play thing for powerful deitys.

Then again, he is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and the luckiest survivor there ever was.

"Well if anyone wants to join me in hell, now is a good time to speak up."

Before she could even process what she was doing, Reyna automatically responded.

"I'll go!"

Zoe looked at her with small smirk, obviously understanding why while Percy just stood there looking confused.

"Well okay, but remember where we are going. I don't know if I'll be able to protect you. Especially when I'm down there, fighting in the arena."

The daughter of Bellona shrugs her shoulders. "I'll be fine. Besides, I've brought all of the weapons that I'm going to need anyway. Also every other set of supplies."

"Are you sure? I could go down there instead," Zoe said. She didn't want Reyna to die just because she has a crush on Percy.

The praetor of New Rome nodded and before anyone could say anything, she jumped into the pit.

Percy on the other hand just stood there confused about the entire situation. "Well she certainly loves danger," the son of Poseidon commented.

Zoe just laughed at him. "Just go before she gets herself killed because she has a crush on you."

"She wh-," He tried to say, but Zoe pushed him in after Reyna.

They were going to be gone a long while, so Zoe decided to find Artemis and the hunters so they could make peace. By showing her true identity to her former mistress.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tartarus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The wind whipped in Percy's ears, making it hard for him to hear. His eyes burned and it wasn't helping him find Reyna, who had decided to jump in before he could even say anything.