Nightmare

Nightmares. The one thing that can put fear into anyone. Olympians,Titans, Primordials, minor gods and goddesses, mortals, and monsters. Only one did not fear them. His name?

Nightblade, assassin of Hades and Chaos. He embraced them, used them as a source of information sometimes. Depending on the situation, amusement was another thing he used for them.

Although all of these things were true, he feared only one person. This person's name? Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, praetor of New Rome, daughter of Bellona, and soon to be slayer of Perseus Jackson.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Percy walked into Reyna's house, he saw Zoe standing there talking to her. The only thing that crossed his mind was how much trouble he was in.

"Oh shit," he muttered, but unfortunately for him Zoe heard and turned her attention to him along with Reyna.

He looked at her apologetically, but she kept backing away as if he was going to try and kill her.

"Look I know I almost killed you earlier, but truth is that it wasn't me. Well it was, but I wasn't in control. Order. That son of bitch possessed me and tried to kill you. I know it probably doesn't make you feel any better or even like me, but I don't know how else to apologize."

It was silent for a few minutes. That was until a gasp escaped Zoe's mouth. Reyna had ran forward and shoved a dagger underneath his chin.

Percy held no emotion at all as she slowly raised her hand up and snatched his hood off revealing his tanned skin, messy raven black hair, and his dark sea green eyes that pulsed with power.

"If you ever try and kill me again I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you won't be able to sit down for another week and then I'm going to rip your throat out slowly. Understand Perseus Jackson," she said in a quiet yet dangerous tone.

He paled and started nodding so hard that he might have gotten whiplash. After she removed the dagger of course. Wouldn't want a super powerful person with mega powerful friends dead now would they.

Zoe couldn't help, but laugh at him which made them look at her with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry, but he looks like a really big bobble head!"

At this Reyna started laughing as well while Percy just sat there pouting and grumbling about evil ex huntresses and mean praetors.

"You'll get over it you big baby," Reyna said before falling over again, still laughing her ass off.

"The Fates definitely hate me," Percy grumbled.

Both girls looked at him with sad smiles, thinking back on what the rest of his life had been like.

"Yes they do, but honestly, who gives a fuck," Zoe asked, her smiling becoming more happy by the second. 

He chuckled a bit before wrapping both girls into one cyclops crushing hug.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I can't explain how much it means to me to have friends that will stick by my side no matter what happens."

They all stood there, huge smiles adorning their faces. Then Reyna remembered something.

"So Percy, what would you do if you ever saw Octavian again?"

His expression darkened as he looked at her. "I would kill the bastard for his stupidity in the Giant war and mount his head on my wall. Why do you ask?," He said, some humour returning to him.

"Well the Olympians brought him back from the dead and made him immortal.," She whispered to herself, but soon realized that he was still their. Only difference this time. He had a evil grin on his face as he quickly dissolved into shadows.

Reyna became panicked and quickly ran to the field of Mars, Zoe right behind her.

When they got there, a huge crowd had gathered.

"Oh no. The entire city is here and they are about to witness the idiot be murdered."

"Well nothing we can do to stop him so might as well watch and enjoy the show," Zoe said as she conjured up two chairs and a bag of popcorn.

Reyna sighed as she sat down on the surprisingly comfy chair.

Octavian was in the middle of it all, speaking about politics and other shit no one cared about when a knife flew out of a shadow and pierced his shoulder, making him cry out in pain. Instantly weapons were drawn from the crowd before Reyna got up and made her way over to the stupid legacy of Apollo.

"Sit down now! This monster is getting what he deserves and if none of you like it then you can take it up with Nightblade, who by the way, replaced Zeus and made his master Hades, king of the gods."

When they all heard this they quickly sat down and began to once again watch.

Slowly a figure dressed in a black cloak and black shiny armour stepped out of a shadow and began to slowly make his way towards the bleeding augur.

"Since I first laid my eyes on you, I always knew that you would be a pain in the ass. Now I'm happy to give myself some pain relief at last. Maybe I can see your worst nightmare. Oh yes it will be a grand torture. I love the idea already," Nightblade sang with evil glee clearly evident on his face.

Octavian looked at the assassin, spitting at his boots as he did so.

"Go to hell you monster," Octavian said boldly. Though that boldness soon turned to fear when he saw a smile stretch across his attackers face.

"Sorry lad, but I have already been and I hear its nice this time of year. Now shut up and let me look through your memories so I can find your worst nightmare.

The legacy of Apollo tried to back away, but tendrils of hardened water held his hands and feet down. As he continued to struggle, Nightblade's smile grew bigger if possible.

"I can't believe it! This is what your afraid of? Oh I'm going to enjoy this so much," he said as the screams started when shadows surrounded his poor victim.

It lasted a few minutes before the assassin released control over the shadows. Once they disappeared, everyone saw Octavian curled up into a ball, rocking back and forth, and saying help over and over.

The crowd of demigods, fauns, and legacy's Sat there with mouths hanging open in shock.

He had broken Octavian. As he was about to grab the crying augur, cheering erupted from all around the fields of Mars.

He was confused until he realised that they all hated Octavian as much as he did. So he decided to make them like him even more.

"I give you all the chance to do whatever you want to him!"

They all went wild as they charged forward and shackled him in chains, carried him somewhere else, and the rest grabbed crates of Greek fire so they could... well better if your not told.

Reyna and Zoe ran over to him, huge smiles plastered to their faces.

"He is finally gone for good now," Reyna sighed.

"Yes and now we should get out of here so we can continue the hunt for my cousins murderer. The best place would be to ask a certain daughter of Athena," Zoe said, even though she could see the grimace on Percy's face.

"I'm going to hate this, but I guess we might as well ask the know it all bitch."

"I'm coming too," demanded the daughter of Bellona.

"Fine, but you need to inform Frank so he can come back from wherever the hell he's been. Though I think we sh- ahhh," Percy screamed when a silver arrow sprouted from a spot in his shoulder.

A/N

Haha. I am evil. At least that's what I've been told. So here's a great cliffhanger for all of you. You shall wait until the next chapter. Mwahahaha.

Comment vote and follow.