With Good News Comes the Power of Shitty News

Empousa were never supposed to be around this part of the woods. So the son of Poseidon wished. Unfortunately for him where monsters are hunters of Artemis are.

Of course he didn't think about that until it was too late. So when he had killed the monsters and pretty much stole the hunters kill, well let's just say he was going to be their next hunt.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't know you girls were hunting here I was just trying to get rid of them, please don't hurt me," Percy squealed like a little girl although he could destroy each of them and still have enough power to take on a God.

So his only option was to run. Still being the seaweed brain he is he forgot that he could shadow travel or vapor travel. He hadn't learned how to teleport with lightning yet since he only got the powers two days ago.

Running across trees tops while being chased by a bunch of man haters was definitely not on his to do list.

"Damn it I said I was sorry."

"Come back here boy and I won't hurt you that much," the lieutenant of Artemis, Phoebe shouted at him. He knew that it would be a little while before he was away and safe so he decided having some fun with this.

"I knew that I was good looking but, damn you girls won't leave me alone," he shouted back with a huge grin plastered to his face.

Some of his pursuers growled in response and started to pick up the pace.

Now he was still in the same position but, was laughing his ass off while doing so.

When it got to the point of him thinking that he was never going to be able to get away he spotted a pond. This gave him great relief and a place to hide so he used his senses to see that it was about fifteen feet deep.

Picking up his pace a little he swiftly dove into the small pond using his powers to not make any noise. Once in the pond he quickly swam towards the bottom where laid down in the mud gathering his bearings.

A few seconds later he saw some hunters looking in the pond before taking off at a very fast pace. He should have gone up and left by now but, decided staying a few extra minutes wouldn't hurt.

The cool touch of his father's domain relaxed and rejuvenated him. He could have spent eternity there only he had to get back to the underworld sure that his uncle wasn't going to be happy with him not being back on time.

With a groan he swiftly pushed off the soft bottom of the pond while using his powers to go faster. Propelling out of the water a fifty miles per hour he managed to go higher in the air than he really wanted to causing him to hit a tree and get caught in some branches.

"Why do I always have terrible luck." Jumping down from the tree and landing on the ground a lot more gracefully than from his little flying act into the tree.

Making sure none else was around he found the nearest shadow and vanished reappearing in his uncle's throne room like two days prior.

"So I see you have actually returned on time," Hades said sitting on his throne. With a mock bow Percy walked forward making water form from the air until it was in the form of a chair and he froze it.

Sitting on his newly made chair, he looked at the Lord of the Dead with a serious expression that only rarely appeared on his face when he was about to be sent on a mission.

"I have good news and bad news, which would you like to know first," Hades asked?

"Good," was the only reply. "Well now that you have the power of the big three you are able to create your own sacred animal and symbol of power."