Into Empty Space

Percy was awoken by something hard hitting his foot. He slowly brought his head up and found Chaos looking at him with an amused smile tugging at the corners of his lips. No, this wasn't Chaos. The Creator didn't have milky white eyes. His skin was no where near as pale and his hair was definitely black. This person had snow white hair.

"Dammit," He cursed out loud causing his captor to laugh. It wasn't an amused laugh, but more of an evil one as if saying he was an enemy of Percy.

To which he was. "I am so glad you know who I am. It's good to know that someone can tell who you are even if they are on the opposite side of this war," Order said still with that evil smile plastered to his face.

"Well it's not had to miss your color scheme. I mean seriously white? I thought that color was supposed to resemble the good guys? Well it does make a little sense now. Chaos has black and you have white."

"Who cares about the colors! You are the most sarcastic, ignorant, and lucky person I have ever met! How could you not tell it was me that had taken over your body so that it would mess up relations with you and the Romans?"

Order had finished his little rant and now Percy was just laughing at him.

"Of course I knew that it was you who took over my body. Also I have a plan that I made with Chaos in case it did indeed ever happen. Now you will feel the power of your brother while I sit here and eat some delicious popcorn," Percy said with his signature smirk.

Order looked perplexed by the change in behaviour from his prisoner, but continued with mocking him non the less.

"Oh really. So where is this pow-," Order spat before a huge bag of popcorn appeared in Percy's lap and a blast of black energy blew the sibling of the creator off his feet and threw the wall behind him.

When Order stood up from the powerful attack and looked back only to see his "prisoner" was standing there with Chaos looking like a smug bastard.

"So when your done here come back to my realm so we can talk about fixing your relationship with a certain Praetor," Chaos said with a playful grin and flashed out.

"Okay now that it's just you and me let's get some shit straight. Number one is that you don't come near me or my friends. Number two is you stop trying to take over the world. Number three, get a new fuckin hobby."

Order looked furious and that was putting it mildly.

"You will not disrespect me you little brat! You should be bowing down to me and asking for forgiveness! I'm going to kill you for good this time," Order growled before powering up and launching a blast of energy that blew Percy through a wall.

"What the hell is with people going through walls today," Percy asked while trying to get up from the powerful blast?

"I thought it was a good idea when I possessed you. Now you can see that you can't defeat me you stupid brat! I will rule the universe and will wipe the slate clean and restart with my own creations."

"Um buddy that wasn't even my power at work when Chaos blasted you. That just took enough of your power away to let me get the hell out of here," Percy said before flashing out as a bolt of lightning struck the ground where he had been standing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Olympus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"We cannot allow him to remain here after what he did! We shall banish him from Olympus or kill him," Zeus shouted obviously very angry. The other Olympians could tell by the way lightning danced across his skin and the thunder that accompanied every time he spoke. The mortal world was having one hell of a storm right about now.