Hags of Destiny

Percy had awoken to bright lights and one hell of a headache.

"Tell Apollo to shut the fucking lights off or I'll send his ass to the void."

There was laughter all around the room, but you could still hear a quiet whimper of fear. Percy cracked a grin and looked around at the rooms occupants once he was able to sit up.

"So anyone want to tell me where the daughter of Athena is? Or do I have to tear this place down to find her so I can kill her."

The Olympians looked at him like he was crazy. "Why do you want to kill my daughter so much? I'm pretty sure that she hasn't done anything to you," Athena yelled.

He tried so hard to contain his anger, but it was just too much to deal with.

"Didn't do anything to me? That little bitch did every thing. She is the very reason I am like this. She knows and I'm going to find out why she chose to get rid of that certain memory."

They all looked at him confused. "What memory? What in the name of Chaos are you talking about," Poseidon asked?

Percy groaned as he looked up at his father. He wanted to just go over and tell his father who he was, but that would compromise his mission. Especially if his father told people and the information was to get to the murderer. That wouldn't be good at all.

"I looked through her memories to find out some information a person I have been tracking the past few years. Anyway when I was looking through all of the possible memories that were around the time of a certain incident, that memory was blocked. Now this could mean one of two things. Someone wiped her memory or she willingly went to the river Lethe and focused on that one memory to be erased from her mind."

The Olympians seemed to be thinking of something. "Maybe we could help you, but only if you tell us what the mission is and what my daughter has to do with it," Athena announced.

Unfortunately for Percy, it seemed that the others wanted to know as well.

He groaned in protest, but they just looked at him expectantly. Well all of them, but Hades. Speaking of him, he apparently decided to help his assassin out.

"I have had him tracking down the murderer of Thalia and Nico ever since he came into my service."

Poseidon's eyes lit up with joy. No matter what anyone said, Poseidon was far smarter than anyone, even the goddess of wisdom herself.

The sea god jumped off his throne and hugged his brother so tightly that hades was having a hard time breathing.

"Thank you brother," Poseidon whispered into his ear.

Hades smiled before looking nervous as he looked around at all of the faces that were clearly showing curiosity, non more than Athena.

"Uh Poseidon why are you hugging Hades? Did he do something for you," Apollo asked?

"Yes he has done me a great service, but I cannot tell you what it is. Maybe someday in the future."

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and waited for them to carry on when the throne room doors were blasted open. Instantly weapons were drawn and were being pointed at the entrance to the throne room.

"Who are you and why have you disturbed a council meeting," Hades bellowed?

The figure walked through the dust and debris only to show the angered face of Artemis, her bow was drawn and aimed at Percy.

"I am going to kill you for humiliating me in front of my hunters!"

More confusion spread through the room like a wildfire as the goddess of the moon slowly advanced towards the laughing assassin of Hades and Chaos.

"Why do you laugh when you are about to be destroyed vermin?"

He looked at her again, all evidence of him previously laughing gone. "Because you can't kill me goddess. I have half the council to back me and the creator himself. Also I have enough power to destroy you without moving at all. So run back to you little girl scouts or ill will kill them all."

Artemis shifted nervously. Would he really kill her hunters? Of course he would. She was slowing down his mission to find the one that had killed his cousins, not to mention that one of them was her lieutenant. He would have already killed her and her hunters if she hadn't been useful to him at all.

"Decide now or face the consequences," Percy growled in anger.

He really didn't have the time to be dealing with this now.

When Artemis nodded her head sadly and lowered her bow Percy smiled in victory.

"Okay good. Now where were we? Oh yes I remember. The part where I need to visit the Fates so I can get a quest from them. I know you all know why I need to get a quest from the three old hags, but if you don't then go and ask owl head over there." 

Athena's face turned red in anger and embarrassment at being called owl head. Poseidon just laughed while she glared at him.

"Okay well if this is all we need to talk about then I need to get going or I won't be able to catch the old hags of destiny in a good mood. Trust me, you do not want them in a bad mood. Last time they were in a bad mood was with me for some reasons that im not going to tell you about. Anyway they threatened to have me killed as part of my destiny, but thankfully Chaos was there and told them that he would make them fade if they did. So any questions before I leave?"

When no one said anything he took that as his cue to leave. He flashed to where Reyna and Zoe were. They were in a small café on Olympus. When he flashed into the seat next to Reyna, she spilled her hot coffee all over his shirt.

Thankfully he was immune to being burned because he had control over lightning which could be used to create fire and obviously made him immune to being burned by hot beverages. Also there was the fact that he was a son of Poseidon who could take some lava to the face and live a while before it actually started to burn him alive.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry Percy!"

"It's okay. I'm basically immune to this so it's fine," he said gesturing to the stain on his cloak and making it disappear with  a wave of his hand.

Zoe had just sat there amused expression her face as she watched the two interact. They were the definition of an odd couple even if they weren't actually going out, but the one thing that Zoe never told any one was that she actually had the power to see into the future. It had been a gift from Chaos and she had decided to try and look into Percy's future with great difficulty.

His mind barriers were very strong even when he was asleep. It had taken her thirty minutes to get inside his head and when she had seen only a partial of what she wanted, it had left her exhausted.

"Well when you two are done flirting, I would like to know when we are leaving to search for the three hags."

Percy and Reyna blushed a bright shade of red and glared at the daughter of Atlas.

"We are leaving now. I need to hurry up and do whatever quest it is so I can find out what the memory is. Once I can see what the memory is about I will be able to see who killed my cousins. So let's get going ladies or we will catch them in a bad mood."

Both girls grabbed one of his hands (Reyna blushed when she saw Zoe laugh at her holding hands with Percy) and he flashed all three of them into the void or more specifically Chaos realm where his palace is.

"Why are we here," Reyna asked as she looked around in awe?

"The Fates live here in the void along with me, Zoe, Chaos, and all of his soldiers. They have their own palaces and other such shit. We need to call an emergency meeting. It will be us, Chaos, and the Fates. We ask them about getting a quest and we complete it. Once that is finished, we come back and get the certain memory from the bitches."

Ten minutes later they were all in the throne room of Chaos.

"What is it now Perseus Jackson," the middle fate asked?

He looked at them with a serious expression on his face.

"I want a suicidal quest."