Update!

Well here we are once more at the end of a volume. Yes, this was the end of that volume, that was it, done, finito,  no mas. This volume was very hard for me to finish (a number of reasons from personal life, to procrastination, to simply burning out) but for the most part I wasn't so happy with this book as much as the first one.

Don't get me wrong, at the end of the day, this is my book, so I'll cherish it and fend it off from invaders, but realistically speaking, it didn't go as I wanted. The overall "Kami dies, comes back" kinda thing WAS planned but there were so many things in between that I didn't enjoy. I would have liked to go into more depth about some of these places and bring some things into a nice little ribbon instead of the hot mess of loose strings I left behind along with some confusing plot lines but its already done regardless.

So what's next, some of you might be asking? Welp that's fairly easy, yes I will be working on Volume III, wooo! This time though I'm spending a bit of time, before I jump on board and release the new chapters, doing a bit of a layout. I want to know with greater detail where Im heading with this, the smaller details, and a simpler format to do so. This means it might take me a fair amount of time before I release anything. I've barely worked out the backbone to the new "system" implemented into Tyr that I mentioned at the end of volume II. I want to work a bit more on the RPG side of things, this time around and make it much simpler at the same time.I might post future notes about how the system works and certain classes along with other notes for those that are interested.

How long though?! Well again, that really depends how dedicated I am to it. As of now I have a vague idea of what I want Volume III to be about, and am satisfied with the broad idea. I want to work on the details a bit more, maybe tune up the chapters so they don't look like they are being written by a child.

So is Volume II officially done then? Yes and no, anything else I write for it, like Volume I, will just be for fun or just to add details. My goal is to one day, once the series is over, to go back and rewrite it..betterly, yes, betterly. Off to a great start!

As per usual I like to thank for all my new, old, and in between readers who stuck around and read this far ahead. I do this for myself primarily, but I would be lying if part of me doesn't want you guys to have a good read as well. I hope you'll continue reading anything I write in the future and see you in God's an Adventurer Volume III!