29: That's Rough Buddy

Deku POV

My heat started a few days ago, and the pain I was in was unbearable. I was screaming in agony as it got worse every hour. A doctor then came in to check on me, as they had been doing a lot.

"Mr. Midoriya, how are-"

"Ngh- Gi-GIVE ME SUPPRESANTS...FUCK...i-it h-hurts I ca-n't take it!" I needed suppressants, it was the only thing that could somewhat help with the pain. And it was the only thing I had been asking for.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"WHAT?! PLEASE-AHHH! I-I NEED THEM! PLEEEASE!" I was thrashing in the bed, desperate for help at this point. They had to start restraining me yesterday, seeing as I kept attacking or trying to fuck whoever came in.

"We have given you as much as we can. If we continue it could have serious effects on your health. I recommend being with your mates, they're the only ones who can help you now. I'm sorry." The doctor left the room, leaving me alone with my pain and thoughts.

Go back to my mates? He said they can help but...but they won't. They left me alone and abandoned me. They wanted to get rid of me. Especially after lashing out at them... why would they want an Omega that can't even respect them and do what they're told?

"AHHHH...m-make it st-stop...please." I was terrified to see them, I had been nothing but a burden to them and I didn't want to hurt them more. But I couldn't handle the pain I was in anymore. I couldn't sleep, my throat was sore from screaming, and I couldn't even pleasure myself due to the restraints. I hesitantly reached down to the button next to the bed, it being just within distance, as I pressed it to call the doctor to my room. After a few minutes, the doctor rushed back in.

"Mr. Midoriya, what i-"

"AAGH...I-I...need m-mates..." That was all I was able to say before another wave of pain flooded my body. 

"O-Of course." I could tell he was shocked, after I had refused to see them since I got to the hospital. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a number. I couldn't listen to most of the conversation over my screams, but I heard bits and pieces.

After only about a minute he hung up, making his way to my side.

"Mr. Midoriya, your mates are on their way. We are going to transfer you to another room where the three of you can be alone."

"O-kay..." More nurses came into the room and all started detaching the wires from my body. I was still in pain from all of my previous injuries, but thanks to a few different quirks, they were healed to the point where the braces could be taken off of my shoulders and wrists. 

I was brought to another room which was a lot more comfortable than my previous hospital room. I was placed on another bed and left alone. I had curled up in the blankets and had the sheets clenched in my fists, waiting for my mates to come.

Shoto...Kacchan...I'm sorry.

Bakugou POV

It's been a few days since my rut started, and it was almost over. I felt the effects of it less and less, and Icyhot had helped a lot. Don't get me wrong, I was pissed when he tightened the restraints and took control, but now I understand and I'm not mad.

He had been...relieving my urges for the past few days, and slept with me at night. He also ended up grabbing some of Deku's clothes so we could sleep with some of his scent, although it was pretty weak at this point.

It was about the fifth day of my rut, and I was pretty normal at this point, only subtle urges here and there.

There was a knock on the door, and Icyhot groaned but managed to roll off the bed and stand up. He opened the door to reveal a slightly panicked Aizawa. I heard something about the doctors, and the hospital.