25: Never Let Go

Todoroki POV

Bakugou had pulled up directions on his phone and we were following them to the business the man supposedly had. We had been walking for around 15 minutes, soon arriving at a large building on the outskirts of town. We were careful to avoid open areas, seeing as the pros and teachers may have been looking for us. After all, we did run out of the school against their wishes and have received several calls and messages from Aizawa (which we ignored).

We hesitantly entered the building, immediately seeing a secretary near the door. The place looked pretty professional actually.

"Can I help you boys?" She asked in a polite voice. Katsuki started walking towards her but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Let me do the talking please." I told him, receiving a small eye role. But he agreed nonetheless.

"Hello ma'am. We were actually wondering if you know anything about this man." I walked over to her and handed her the business card we found.

"Oh, well yes. He owns the company, a very nice man really. Why do you ask?"

"We have reason to believe he is involved in a police matter. Would you happen to know anything about his current location?" I asked, trying not to go into too much detail.

"Umm, well I'm not sure if you boys are clarified for any information. Shouldn't the police be here?" She asked skeptically, looking around for any signs of the police.

"LISTEN UP! YOU'RE GOING TO TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Bakugou shouted suddenly, creating small explosions in his hands.

"Bakugou sto-"

"I'm sorry please don't do anything! He lives a few miles down, by the old factory. It's a grey beaten down looking house. H-Here's the address. He doesn't come to work on Saturdays so he should be home!" She quickly said, hiding behind her desk and slipping me a piece of paper with the address.

"Thank you, I apologize for his behavior, but this information is extremely helpful." I left with a small bow, catching up to Katsuki who already started leaving.

"Your welcome." He says with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes at his comment, before putting the address in my phone. I grabbed his hand and we started heading towards the location shown.

We walked for about 30 minutes, Katsuki making me cool him off with my left side every now and then. We came across a grey building, fitting the ladies description pretty well. I looked at Katsuki with worried eyes, before he pulled me into a short kiss.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." I smiled at his remark, although I was more worried about him than myself. We walked to the door and knocked a few times, the suspense killing me. After about a minute, an Alpha opened the door.

"Can I help you?" He said in a snarky tone. I immediately froze, and so did Katsuki, and not because of him. As soon as he opened the door, Deku's scent flooded out. And this Alpha...was covered in it.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Bakugou immediately shoved the man into the ground, attempting to pin him, but the Alpha had other plans. He pulled out a small knife which was concealed in his back pocket, stabbing Katsuki in the arm.

He let out a pained groan as he was thrown off of the Alpha. I quickly created an ice wall, blocking the Alpha from attacking my mate again, although I could hear him breaking through it. I rushed over to Katsuki, who was on the ground gripping his bloody arm.

"Shit...didn't expect that." He said, obviously trying to maintain his badass persona and ignore the pain and danger he was in.

"Are you okay? Let me see." I grabbed his arm, causing him to wince as I did so. I froze over the wound, stopping the bleeding momentarily. A few seconds passed before the ice wall shattered and the Alpha rushed at us again. Katsuki didn't hesitate to blow him up this time, sending the Alpha flying, as he didn't know what Katsuki's quirk was yet.