14: #killmineta

Bakugou POV

I stared at the mirror in front of me. Icyhot had gone to check on Deku, so he had left me to my thoughts. I collapsed back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling,

I'm such an idiot, I shouldn't have taken advantage of him... I already screwed up so much with Deku, and now I've made it worse. He hates me and it's fucking destroying me. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my door opened, revealing a disappointed Icyhot. I looked at him with pleading eyes hoping that he talked to Deku. But he simply shook his head while staring at the ground. I clenched my eyes shut as tears began to pour down my face. I didn't care that I was crying in front of my mate, I didn't care that I was weak. All I cared about was Deku.

"W-What are we going to do? I-I can't lose him..." I was pulling at my hair when Icyhot sat next to me, taking my hands in his.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what will happen, but right now we just need to give him space." I weakly nodded my head before laying my head on Icyhot's shoulder, silently sobbing. He interlocked our fingers with one hand, while the other wrapped around me and stroked my hair.

"I really fucked up this time didn't I?"

"We both did." Was all he said before leaned back and layed on the bed. I went with him, and fell asleep in his warm embrace.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few days since the incident, and the weekend was almost over. I wasn't sure if Deku was going to go to school on tomorrow or not, but that didn't really matter. I just wanted to see him. I miss his smile and laugh, and I just feel...lost without him.

I was walking down to the kitchen to get something to eat when I passed by his door. I took a step closer before placing my hand on the handle and resting my head against the door with a quiet thud. I tried to turn the handle but it was locked like always, I didn't know why I expected it to be different.

"Deku...please. I need you..." I stood outside his door for a few moments with nothing but silence. It hurt too much to stand there so after a few minutes I continued back down to the kitchen. I was greeted by Shitty Hair and Dunce Face, although I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Bro, it'll be alright. I know he'll forgive you...he just- he needs time." I wanted to yell at them but couldn't find the strength to. I just nodded and silently walked over to the fridge.

I was grabbing some left over Katsudon from last night's dinner, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked back to see that wonderful head of red and white hair, belonging to the only person keeping me sane.

I closed the fridge and set the food on the counter before turning around to embrace him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into my chest. After a few seconds I pulled back and looked in his eyes, before moving in for a soft kiss. We lingered there for a moment before I let go of him and grabbed my food. I didn't care enough to heat it up, so I just took the cold container and made my way up the stairs. I felt so weak, barely having enough strength to not drop the food as I walked.

Then came the dreadful moment when I had to pass by Deku's door again. I couldn't bring myself to just walk past so once again, I stopped at the door separating me from my Deku.

I just stood there for a few moments, before looking down at the Katsudon in my hands...Deku's favorite. A few tears slipped from my eyes and fell onto the container. It felt like time stopped as the food slipped from my hands and fell onto the ground.

This is all my fault. Why...Why? WHY?! I-I caused all of this...I hurt him over and over again. I'm a failed Alpha...a failed mate...a failed hero.

The last thing I remembered was the sound of people running towards me before everything went black.

Deku POV

The past few days I hadn't eaten, left my room, or spoken to anybody. Ever since that one night I had stayed in my room, the door locked. I had heard the many attempts to 'break' into my room, everyone who had tried to get me out, and the many words from Kacchan and Todoroki. Todoroki saying things about Kacchan and how broken he is, and Kacchan saying about how much he was sorry and how much he wanted to see me, and needed me. I almost felt guilty for making him like this.

As much as I know and hate that he's broken because of me... I-I suffered a lot that night as well... w-with the fact I was 'forced' to talk about what my parents did.

I sighed, I wanted to leave but I didn't have the mindset to leave my room, or my bed to be precise. When I stood up, everything felt weird, like when your stomach flips, only this was my entire body that felt like it had flipped.

I suddenly heard a hard thud outside my door, and I hesitantly opened my door, much to my annoyance. But I still felt the need too. I then saw Kacchan unconscious on the ground, with a container of katsudon laying beside him.

"K-Kacchan?" my voice cracked.

I did this. I-Its my fault he's like this.

At that moment Mineta came along, stopping at the sight in front of him.

"Midoriya! Can you do anything right?! First you go and break your mate's heart, then you go and pretend like you did nothing wrong. You were depressed for like four days... and now this!"

At least Mineta can see my point, only I did have a reason to be locked in my room.. I stood there tears running down my cheeks, as Kirishima and Iida came running through the hall. Coming from opposite directions.

"Mineta!" Kirishima and Iida both began to scold him.

"Midoriya?" Iida says, as both him and Kirishima smack Mineta on his head.

"Woah, what happened to Bakubro?" Kirishima asks.

"I-I don't know... I heard a loud thud and then saw Kacchan out here..." I replied as more tears rolled down my cheek.

"M-Midoriya...?" I heard Todoroki's voice, and took it as the opportunity to run towards him. I wrapped my arms around him, ignoring the fact that this was the first time I had seen him in days. He returned the hug, before leaving me to go check on Kacchan.

We both knelt down beside him, Todoroki's expression unreadable as he checked to make sure Kacchan wasn't injured.

"Kirishima, help me take him to Recovery Girl." Kirishima gave a quick nod before helping Todoroki carry Kacchan from the hallway. I tried to follow them but was stopped by Iida.

"Midoriya, I think it's best if you stay here. I know this is hard but you are in no mental state to see him like this. I'm sure he'll be fine and back in no time." Iida was holding onto my arm, preventing me from following my mates.

This was too much. I-I needed them but they were gone. I couldn't be around anyone but them right now, so I rushed past my dorm and burst into Kacchan's room.

I slam the door shut behind me, grabbing one of his hoodies and practically burying myself in it. I smelt it, and it smelt just like him. I crawl my way over to his bed, climbing onto it and laying on it while making myself a nest with a few of his things that smelt the most like him: His hoodies, shirts, shorts all made on his bed. The bed still had Todoroki's scent on it as well, seeing as he had slept here the past few days. Once I was comfy, I purred softly as I was surrounded by my mates' scents.

A few tears slipped from my eyes as I recalled what I had put them through, before falling into a dreamless sleep, awaiting the return of my mates.

1423 Words