Chapter 12

Adrien's POV

"Goodbye Kagami." I said kissing her hand as she blushed. Her short blue hair moved a bit as the breeze blew very lightly.

"Goodbye Adrien. I had a wonderful time." She smiled as she entered her house.

I got into my car and sat beside Lila, who was sulking. I looked at her sadly. I really do feel bad for her. I know she lies but what if she says what she says because she believes nobody will like her for who she truly is?

I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Lila, are you alright?"

She looked at me with her glassy eyes, "I...I..." She stammered as her eyes glanced at Natalie, "I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm always getting akumatized...and I hate the feeling...it makes me feel like a villain, when I don't wanna be the villain..." She hugged my torso tightly as she sobbed.

I patted her head and grinned consolingly, "Lila, almost everyone in this city has been akumatized. People get angry or sad, it's not their fault, Hawkmoth uses this negative energy to mess with their heads. You can't blame yourself." She smiled weakly before hugging me again.

"Thanks Adrien. You always understand."

Natalie cleared her throat to get our attention, "Miss.Rossi, we have arrived."

Lila smiled at me, "Oh right. Um... thank you for taking me to the grand opening Adrien." Lila said as she kissed my cheek. "I had fun." I smiled at her as she walked into her house.

We drove back home in silence. When we arrived at my house, I got out of the car and went straight to my room. I slammed the door as I ran to my computer.

"What are you doing, kid?" Plagg asked as he flew out of my pocket.

"I want to watch the news about the akumatized villain today." I replied as Nadjia Chamack appeared on my laptop screen.

"Here is live footage from the scene of this new akumatized villain turning Paris into a forest."

"There's something different about this akumatized villain." I stated as Plagg came closer with his stinky cheese.

"What's different about him?" Plagg asked quizzically.

"Mayura has never akumatized the same object as Hawkmoth. And before we could defeat the sentimonster we had to defeat the villain."I replied.  I was deep in thought as I stared at the sunset outside my window. The sun spilled different colors all over the sky. It was beautiful.

"Hawkmoth has both the peacock and moth miraculous right?" I asked my mouse like kwami.

He took a big bite of his cheese and replied, "Yeah so?"

"What if..." I began, "he decides to unite both the moth and peacock miraculous and maybe that's how he was able to akumatize the same object?" My brain was listing all the possible outcomes. I bit my bottom lip as I was deep in thought.

"Maybe you can talk to Ladybug about it." Plagg suggested, "I mean it's almost time for patrol." Plagg pointed at the clock.

He was right. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower to pass the time. "Well, it's time." I sighed glancing at the ticking clock, "Plagg claws out."

I transformed into Chat noir and leaped out my window.

Marinette's POV

I plopped on my bed exhausted. "It's been such a long day." I groaned as Tikki sat next to me. "That battle with Volpina and Gardener was exhausting, having to see Adrien and Kagami together was exhausting, to see Lila was exhausting."