Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

Ever since I became the guardian of the miracle box, my life has never been more stressful. Sure I'm still ladybug and all but Hawk moth is creating more and more powerful villains which makes it more difficult to defeat him.

It was just like any other school day. I was drooling on my pillow when I felt two tiny hands on my cheek.

"Wake up Marinette." A soft voice said. I already knew who it was. "Tikki...do I really need to?" I asked opening my eyes a little. "If you don't go that means you'll lose an opportunity to see Adrien." Tikki squeaked.

"Why didn't you say I have something important to do today?" I asked as I jumped out of bed putting on the usual.

"C'mon Tikki." I said as Tikki flew into my purse. "Bye mama, bye papa." I said as I ran out the door. " Wait Marinette," my mom said, " you didn't give me a hug."

I smiled and hugged my mother and kissed her cheek. "Bye." I ran towards the school building. "Marinette!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw my BFF, Alya. "Hey girl. You're late as usual but just a minute late. A new record. Just one more minute and you would've been early." She teased. "And why aren't you in class?" I asked as we walked to Ms.Bustier's class.

"Girl, I can't go to class without you." She said with a smile as we went to our usual seats. Nino and...Adrien waved at us.

"He's so handsome." I whispered to Alya as I sat behind Adrien. "If you think so why don't you tell him or at least talk to him." Alya said to me.

"Fine...I'll try to talk to him." I said even though I know I'll just be a mumbling fool. I know Adrien's with Kagami now but I still like him. Sure I don't mumble up my words a lot like I used to but I find it hard to tell him how I feel and felt for so long.

At the end of the day, Alya and I walked over to the entrance of the school, waiting for Adrien to come outside with Nino. "You got this girl." Alya said as Nino and Adrien walked towards us. She pushed me towards him before I could change my mind.

"Hi,Adrien." I managed to say. "Hey Marinette. What's up?" Adrien said with his winning smile. "I just... wanted to....say...um...I...I...really wanted to tell....you that...i..." Before I could complete my mumbling disastrous statement, there was a rumble.

I suddenly saw a swarm of pigeons heading towards the school. "Not again." Adrien and I said at the same time. I smiled at Adrien and said,"Well I better go home now. See you later." I ran off and hid behind a building.

"Tikki spots on!"

************
"We are sorry that Paris doesn't treat pigeons the way you want." I said to Mr. Ramier while eating the Ice cream he gave us. "I'm sorry that I can't control my temper. Believe me I've tried." He said while feeding the pigeons. Chat noir gobbled on the ice cream Mr.Ramier bought for him.

Whoever is under that mask is so weird. I said in my mind.

"Don't worry Mr.Ramier, you'll learn how to control it." I said walking away from him with Chat noir by my side.

"You know, ever since we met the holder of the bunny miraculous, I can never forget the name Monsieur Rat. " Chat noir giggled. "You know Bugaboo, in the future we still know each other. Do you think we'll be...you know." Chat noir raised up two of his fingers and intertwined them.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Chat." I said as I used my yo-yo to get to the roof of a building.

Adrien's POV

"Bye, Chat." M'lady said as she used her yo-yo to get to the roof of a building. I stared at her longingly till she was out of sight.

I extended my baton and jumped through the open window in my room. "Claws in." I felt the leather cat suit pull off me and I was back in my normal clothes.

" I wonder why you chase after her." Plagg said landing on a piece of his stinky old cheese. "She'll love me too someday." I said staring at pictures of ladybug on my phone.

"Adrien, come on. I thought you were over her. You're with Kagami." Plagg said with annoyance in his voice. "It's a slow process, Plagg." I said. "I'll learn to stop loving her. It takes time you know." Plagg burped and said, "Just like cheese takes time to get stinky."

I looked at my phone and I saw the reminder for my fencing lesson. "Speaking of Kagami. We have a fencing lesson, c'mon Plagg." I said while grabbing my bag and Plagg flew in.

A/N:
Hope you like my first fanfic. Please comment below and vote if you can.

Shout out to all the Ladybugs out there.

Bug out!