8)🌻

Main nibhaau tere dil ki ye choriyan,

Main teri ho gaiyaan 💕

○○○○○○○○○○○

After 6 months:

"Aadhil, yeh nhi" she frowned while looking at other shirts.

(Aadhil, not this!)

"Yeh wala try krein" she added while selecting a bunch of shirts for him.
Tomorrow he have campus placement in his college and his darling wife was panicking more than him. They went for shopping since morning and still she can't decide a perfect shirt for him.

(Try this one)

"Sifah" he called her in tired voice as he was trying shirt for 100th time.

"Jaldi jayein" she replied without glancing at him making him turned towards the trial room.

(Go fast)

"Biwiyan aisi hi hoti hai" one of the staff commented when he was going inside the trial room.

(Wives are like this)

"Lekin apki wali kuch jada hi alag hai" he added making aadhil glared him dangerously making the poor staff run away.

(But your's a bit different)

"Sifah" he called her who was still busy in finding new shirts.

"Yeh wali bhi nhi" she again frowned while searching for new shirts.

(Not even this)

"Ab isme kya kharabi hai?" He asked while coming infront of her making her looked at his tired eyes.

(What's wrong in this?)

"Aap isme aur bhi jada handsome lag rhe hai" she mumbled meekly while playing with his shirt buttons.

(You're looking more handsome in this)

"Allah" he muttered under his breathe  in total disbelief.

"Aap yeh wala try krke dekhe" she uttered in happiness making him shook his head with a grin.

(Try this one)

Six months passed quickly making both madly in love with each other. He never knew that sifah is that kind, bubbly, notorious and lovely. Her dazzling eyes were the proof that how much she was happy with him.
Though starting days were hard for them as he got threatening messages every day with unknown numbers still he never tell this to her.

"Tumhe kuch nhi chahiye" after lots of trail finally she end up with a decent shirt. After payment she was going out from the shop but he stopped her.