6)⭐

○○○○○○●●●○○○○○○

○○○○○○●●●○○○○○○

She was alone in the room as even after alot of insisting she didn't agree to go with Vansh to Mr. Sharma's daughter reception party along with his father, after all he is his senior and his dad's friend and junior.

She was waiting for him for past one hour but there was no sign of him. She called him several times but he was not picking up probably busy in drooling over girls.

"Gun" she thought to change in her night clothes as it was already too late and she was getting sleepy, but got shocked after seeing his gun in the wardrobe as he never forgets his gun 'his second wife' alone.

"Kya kr rhi ho yahan?" she scolds the poor gun bitterly, who didn't even know why she was getting scolded by her.

(What are you doing here?)

"Vansh mere hai" she added with proud smirk like the poor gun was watching all this.

(Vansh is mine)

"Sirf mere" she further added while trying to push the gun into the corner of the wardrobe through her pinky finger like it was some dirt but accidentally it drops down on the floor making her flinch.

(Only mine)

After debating for long five minutes she thought to finally pick it up 'his second wife' as it belongs to her darling husband "Vansh".

As she picked it up, her hands automatically itched to try his gun once as what's in this little thing have that she didn't as he always carry his gun everywhere making her jealous.

She was just trying to be brave like him and was scanning the gun through her soft hands when unintentionally she pulls the trigger making the glass vase at the corner broke into pieces.

"Hinaya" he tries to calm her by pulling her in his arms who was shivering and was beyond shocked at the moment. He was at the door when saw her cute wife talking with his gun or second wife. His heart starts jumping after watching his adorable wife antics but got surprised after seeing her breathtaking stunt.

"Va..." she shivered in his arms and shuttered badly showing how much she was scared of gun shots while he takes his gun from her hands and put in his back pocket.

"Shhhh...mei hoon, tumhare pass hoon" seeing her fragile condition he starts whispering sweet things, trying her to be calm.

(Shhh....It's me, here with you)

"Vansh" after few minutes later she mumbled meekly still in his arms while he was caressing her hairs.

"Vansh"

"Hinaya"

"Hinaya" his mom called in concerned while coming into their room followed by his dad, hearing their parent voice they got apart while his mom got shocked after seeing her condition whose face was all red due to continuous crying.