3)🌻

○○○○○◎◎◎○○○○○

○○○○○◎◎◎○○○○○

THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSS FOR NOMINATING MY BOOKS 💓💓💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

"Aadhil beta" after coming home he was lost somewhere, not even concentrating what he was doing.
First time in his life someone's grief make him sad.

"Sab khairyat?" His mom asked him when everyone was dining.

(Everything fine?)

"Jii ammi" he replied with a faint smile as her words are troubling him, he never thought that rich people are also longed for love and care. He always think she is a rich spoil brat who always speak bluntly to hurt people "middle class people".

(Yes mom)

"Mei dekhti hoon" they were eating peacefully when a loud knock on the door startled them. He was getting up to open the door when his younger sister 'zayra' stops him.

(I see)

"Assalamualaikum" he continued eating but got freezed after hearing her voice, in his house and at night makes him more surprised.

"Sifah beta, aap? Iss waqt?" His dad asked her after seeing her in a ittle hesitant voice.

(Sifah you? This time?)

"Woh hume Aadhil se kuch kaam tha" she said bluntly while looking at him and then at his house which was not soo big like her, small kitchen with two attached rooms, one balcony and one small living hall. But what fascinates her more was seeing all sitting on the floor together for dinner.
She never experienced such feeling of eating with family, even once in her life as her dad was a busy person and her step mom never considered her as her own child.

While he was just praying to vanish from everyone's eye.

(Have some work with Aadhil)

"Mu...mujhse?" He was soo embarrassed by her sudden attack on him that even his voice muffled in his throat.

(Me?)

"Haan" she quickly hides her emotions and replied happily making his family glaring him with questioning eyes.

"Aap dono jante hai ek dusere ko?" His mom asked her in total disbelief as she knows his son very well.

(Do you both know each other?)

"Hum ek hi college mei hai" she added making spoon falls from his hand due to sudden revelation.

(We are in the same college)

"Bhai jaan ne kabhi zikr nhi kiya waise" zayra added with a teasing glint on him.

(Brother never mentioned that)