5)🌹

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Whole house was gleaming with happiness as today was shruti's engagement. Each and every corner of the house was decorated with flowers and lights.

"Tum kyu itni tension le rhi ho?" Meher asked shruti while holding her hands as they were shivering badly.

(Why are you taking soo much stress?)

"Meher" hugging her tightly she mumbled.

"Shruti bas mangni horhi hai...shaadi nhi" pulling out from hug she said while shruti's eyes was showing various emotions.

(Shruti it just engagement...not marriage)

"Yahi toh dukh hai" standing at the doorway he replied dramatically  making the one girl giggle and other furious.

(This is sad)

"Bhaiiiiii" she shouts at him while he  sits on the couch eying meher.

"Areey Rohan tum?" After a pause he said suddenly when she was busy in wearing her bangles and got startled by her brother's voice.

(Rohan you?)

"Ro..rohan?" Quickly straightening her hairs she turned around only to find vivan controlling his laugh.

"Bhaiiiii" throwing the chair's  cushion she again shouts at him making both giggle.

"Mujhe aapse baat hi nhi krni" turning to other side she said while getting emotional and her eyes getting moistened.

(I don't want to talk to you)

"Phir toh tujhe yeh bhi nhi chahiye hoga?" Putting a beautiful necklace set infront of her he said while her tears slipped from her eyes.

(Then you don't even want this?)

"Bhaiii" turning to him she hugged him tightly while he just stood still for few seconds as not knowing what happened instantly.

Hugging her back he starts caressing her hairs when someone interrupts them "Nazar naa lage mere baccho ko" her mom said while entering her room and getting emotional seeing their bond.

(Stay away my children from evil eyes)

"Mei bhi hoon piche" her dad said gaining everyone's attention.

(I'm also behind)

"Toh piche hi khade rahiye" fully ignoring him she replied without glancing the poor soul.

(Then stand back only)

"Dekhte dekhte kitni badi hogyi meri bacchi" kissing on the top of her head she said while wiping her tears which was slipped from her eyes.

(My baby girl grown very fast)

Rohan was vivan's friend, they also do their masters together. Rohan always have feeling for shruti but never have the courage to say this. At that night in the party he wanted to say this to him but he leaves early.