5)👫

Aankhon ka nasha gulabi,

Ab rahaa na jaaye zara bhi 🌷

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Ya mere Khudaya!" He exclaimed in pain while moving that stupid bucket from his head.

"Mujhe sabar dein mere Maula" he mumbled while massaging his head which was paining like hell.

(Give me patience my lord)

"Tum gye nhi?" His dad's voice startled him who was going to market for buying some fruits for himself when suddenly water pot falls just behind him making his fragile body shuttered to the core.

(Haven't you gone?)

"Allah!" His dad exclaimed in horror after seeing that horrific scene infront of his eyes was most terrifying for him.

"Beta, tum thik ho?" Her mom's voice startled both mens while she comes hurriedly to him.

(Son, are you fine?)

"Bhai jaan, humne jaan bujh kr nhi kiya yeh sab" ariz added while following his mom.

(Brother, I did not do it all on purpose)

"Nafza" seeing that lady his dad lost all colour from his face.

"Junaid" hearing her name, she turned to look but got freezed after facing him.

Seeing each other after soo long, their mind take them back to the past where once they were lovers and wanted to get married.

"Tum yahan rhti ho?" He asked her while getting surprised to see her after a long time.

(Do you live here?)

"Nhi ghar pr rhti hoon" she replied meekly making shaheer chuckle in pain while ariz was confused.

(No I live at home)

"Mera mtlb tha ki yahi ghar hai tumhara?" after few minutes later he again asked her while pointing at their building.

(I mean this is your house?)

"Haan" it was just a slow mumble and she leaves from there tailing ariz behind.

"Abbu, aap jante hai ek dusere ko?" He was helping shaheer to take him back to his room while in the meanwhile he asked his suspicion.

(Dad, do you know each other?)

"Hmm" it was a soft nod while his serious face stops him for asking any further questions.

"Haye Allah! Mera baccha" seeing his son in pain sabnam cried in pain.

"Kya hua mere bacche ko?" She asked while making him sit on the couch comfortably.

(What happened to my child?)