Love with Flaws 💞 (★)

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko,

Phir beqarari kaisi hai,

Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil,

Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai ❤️

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Whole house was decorated like a new bride as today was the most awaited day in the history of Mirza's family as the first heir of the family is getting married to his first love "his cousin" today.

He was impatient since the morning as it's all new for him after all now he is no more bachelor from today onwards.

His heart was racing marathon since the day their marriage got fixed or more like his hidden dream comes true in such a beautiful way as before him, his parents send proposal to her.

Who said only brides are getting nervous on their marriage even grooms are nervous like hell but they never say it themselves.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sitting in the study room he was doing his work just to avoid his cousins teasing and leg pulling but deep down he was beyond happy to be her's. There was still 5 hours left to the wedding but he feels it like ages, he was engrossed in his little world when someone's continuous banging brings him back to the real world.

"Bhai ap yeh thik nhi kr rhe" his youngest cousin said loudly while banging the door of study room.

(Brother you are not doing it right)

"Bhai chotu ke waaste toh darwaza khol dein" his other cousin said while supporting her cousin.

(Brother open the door for her sake)

"Nimra, yusuf aap dono jaein yahan se" after continuous banging he replied finally without opening the door.

(Nimra, Yusuf both of you go from here)

"Lekin aapi ne bola tha yeh dene ko" there comes the most mischievous voice of his cousin making him stop his work and his heart raced at the mention of his soon to be wife.

(But she said to give you this)

"Aaliya" a wide smile spread in his face adding more charm to his crimson cheeks.