John B

"Ok what does everyone want?" John B, my boyfriend, was ordering food for all of us while we were chilling on the deck of the Chateau. I rubbed my big belly lightly, I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant. They were all so helpful throughout my pregnancy and I really appreciated it. 

"I'm in the mood for pizza" JJ said and Pope nodded. "yeah me too" He agreed. "I want a salad" Kie exclaimed. "What would you like baby?" John B asked as he rubbed my arm. "Some chicken strips and fries, also JJ can I have some of your pizza please?" "Of course you can!" JJ replied. "Thank you" 

John B looked at me weirdly, making me scrunch my eyebrows together. "Are you sure you're gonna eat all that?" John B asked. "what?!" "I mean, that's a lot of food Y/N" He gave me a disgusted look. "I'm pregnant! I'm eating for 2 you asshole!!" I snapped and walked inside. The pouges stayed outside as I locked myself in me and John B's shared room. 

"Hey it's JJ, can I come in?" I nodded, even though he couldn't see me, and opened the door. Tears were running down my face and his face softened. "Am I fat?!" I bursted out and he frowned. "No, you're not fat at all. you are carrying a baby Y/N" He wiped my tears off my face and sighed. "Then why did he say that?" "I don't know, he's stupid!" I nodded and he kissed my belly. 

As we were talking, John B was getting yelled at by Pope and Kie. "What the fuck man" Pope yelled. "She's pregnant JB" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I know, I didn't mean for her to take it the wrong way" "Well she did you dumbass" Pope spat. "Her hormones are everywhere at the moment" John B sighed, knowing they were right and walked inside. 

He knocked and opened the door, joining the 2 of us. I was sleeping, somehow I fell asleep after crying. John B joined me in the bed and the others left. He stroked my hair and kissed my head. "Hey baby, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for you to take it in the wrong way. I'm sorry for upsetting you!" I tossed and turned, eventually waking up. 

"Hi baby" He cooed. "Hi" "I'm sorry!" "It's ok" He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Do you want to eat now? The foods here" I nodded and he smiled. "do you need help up?" I nodded with a laugh and he helped me up.  We walked to the deck together and ate with the others.