Topper

I layed on Toppers chest, just listening to his soft breathing. He ran his fingers through my hair and I kissed his cheek. If only we could lay there forever, stress free and calm. He hated to admit it, but he loved to cuddle. Topper loved to have his image be big and tough, but all he was; was a big baby.

"Can we do something fun?" I sat up and his eyebrow raised. "Like what" "face masks" I smiled at him, he gave me a disgusted look and shook his head. "Sorry babe, but no" "what why" "one, I don't have any. Two, I don't want to" I rolled my eyes at him. "One, I have some and they are in my bag. Two, I don't care it you don't want to"

I grabbed my bag and tossed the bottles of face masks. "Ok there's Charcoal, cucumber, honey oatmeal, green tea and walnut, and rose" "um, whats the best one" "I'm not sure, what colour looks the best to you? I'm gonna do the honey oatmeal" he thought about it for a second and looked through them. "I'll do the green tea one because it's green"

We walked to his bathroom and I sat on the counter. I grabbed a few elastics and put his hair up into a few mini ponytails. "Hey, I never agreed to this" he whined and I ignored him. "You need to do this or else your hair will stick to the mask" I started to apply the mask onto his face using a brush. "Ahh Y/N this is cold"

After I applied it, I threw my hair up into a bun and Topper decided he wanted to apply mine. He started to rub it on my face, his tongue stuck out of his mouth slightly; his face full of focus. "You kind of look like shrek" I said and started to laugh. He finished my mask and we sat on his floor. "Can I paint your nails?" "Y/N, No!! This is enough" I stuck my bottom lip out and pouted.

He sighed and kissed my pouted lips. "How about I paint your nails" I nodded and smiled. He grabbed a bottle and slowly started to paint my nails blue. As he was painting we heard someone clear there throats behind us. He turned around his to be met with Kelce and Rafe. Toppers eyes went wide and the boys bursted into laughter. "She's got you so whipped bro" Rafe snickered. "Oh shut up" Topper snapped. I rubbed his arm, trying to make him chill.

"Just admit it, she has you whipped" Kelce said. "Guys.." I whined and they left. "You're whipped for me baby" I giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Fine fine, I'm in love with you baby. Now let's get back to your nails" I gave him a kiss and he continued to paint my nails.