Topper

"Bye Kie, I'll see you later" I waved bye as I closed the door to her car. She dropped me off at Toppers house, ny boyfriend, after a day of surfing and hanging out. "Bye Y/N, that was really fun" we said our final goodbyes and I opened the door quietly. Toppers parents were gone and he told me I could just walk in.

"Babe, I'm back" I yelled and got no answer. He must be doing something, I ran upstairs and saw him sitting on his bed. "Hi" I came over and kissed him. "Is it ok if I go have a quick shower?" I asked. "Where were you?" He asked, completely ignoring my question. "I went surfing on the south side" I smiled and his face was straight. "Who were you with?" "Kiara"

Here's the thing about Topper, his trust issues can be really bad. Ever since his relationship with Sarah, everything I do, he thinks I'm going to cheat on him. Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything and I try to calm him down when situations like this happen.

"Don't lie to me babe, who were you with" his eyes glared at me and his chest was rising and falling fast. "I was only with Kie, babe calm down" He frowned and I pulled him into a hug. "Do you not trust me Top?" "Of course I trust you, I just.. I'm just scared, ok?" "I'm never gonna cheat on you, never. I promise!" I pulled away and kissed his cheek softly.

"Now can I go have a shower" he nodded and smirked. "Can I join you?" "No you weirdo" I walked towards the bathroom and he started to run after me. "Ahh topper no" I bursted into a fit of laughter.