Rafe

He had done it again. Not that it was that surprising anymore. Even though I had said we were done with the fighting, he had to go and mess up the one rule we had.

Rafe blamed it on them saying things or tormenting him, though he always used that excuse. All he did was make excuses and I didn't understand; what was so hard about stopping fighting? Obviously I didn't care about what he did, he was his own person and could do whatever he wanted; but seeing him hurt and bruised every night was concerning and I wanted the best for him. 

Though, no matter what I said to him, here he was, sitting in front of me with a bloody face. I wiped his bloody nose with a tissue and threw it in the little trash that sat by his bed. He kept his eyesight down the whole time, I could see the guilt in his eyes, he looked like a sad puppy. I didn't want him to regret it and beat himself over it, I wanted him to realize that he needed to work on it and stop the fighting. 

I sat in his lap and he kept his face down. My hands played with the short hairs on the back of his neck, as I tried to calm him down and make him feel better. I placed a gentle kiss to his cheek and moved my lips to his temple. He stayed quiet as I kissed his face, all over the place. 

Rafe looked up and I saw his eyes were filled with tears. I didn't understand and could only think the worst. 

"Rafe, baby, did I hurt you?" He shook his head no and I frowned. 

I realized, in that moment, he had felt something that he never felt before. Rafe finally had someone who cared for him inside and out, no matter how many times he messed up. He felt the most vulnerable and open in this moment, which made him cry. 

At home, he never felt this loved and appreciated. Yeah, he made a lot of mistakes here and there but I still loved him. 

I ran my hands over his cheeks and wiped his tears away. He smiled up at me and kissed the side of my cheek, it was the most gentle I had ever felt him kiss me before. 

"I love you, you know?"

"I'm sorry for fighting th-" He started but I shushed him quickly. 

"It's ok, as long as you're ok. I love you and you mean the most to me. I promise"

"Topper and Kelce are right, I'm such a little bitch boy when i'm with you," Rafe laughed and I smiled.

"That's what love does to you, it makes you act crazy"

A/N- sorry for this short and basic imagine. OBX season 3 has me screaming. I'm so excited, especially for the JJ and Rafe content. I can't wait for it to come out, it better be soon because I'm impatient AF. 

sorry for always being MIA... anyways. hope you guys still enjoy <33