JJ Part 2

My long legs carried me down the empty streets, it was quiet but my thoughts were loud and clear. I couldn't stop thinking about what Kiara had said. She was right and it hurt to hear it out loud. JJ was out of my league, I mean look at him, he's absolutely gorgeous. Plus he was known for a useless fuck and 1 night stands. Of course I trusted him but it didn't add up. Why would he be with me and break his streak of one night stands? 

I sighed and pushed my hair behind me ears, getting it out of my face. I felt bad for running away from JJ and saying those things, maybe I was being dramatic. The things Kie said really hurt though, I loved JJ but maybe I should take a reality check. 

JJ'S POV....

I breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm myself down from the recent events. Y/N seemed really mad but I didn't understand. Kiara wouldn't say those things especially after just meeting them. I over heard Pope and Kie talking together but I stayed back. 

"She's nice, I like her," Pope stated, "I think she's a perfect fit for JJ!"

"I don't know, don't you find it a bit weird that JJ all of a sudden stopped having one night stands. Especially for a girl like that?"

"A girl like what? Y/N seems amazing, I'd love to hang with her more!" 

Did Kie really say that? I couldn't believe it to be honest. Kiara's face went a bit wide when walked in the kitchen, I sent her a glare instantly.

"Really Kie? I defended you to Y/N and you really were saying this?" I ranted, "you have to apologize!" 

Kie's face filled with guilt and embarrassment. She needed to apologize for saying those things to Y/N, I felt so bad. Y/N didn't deserve any of that and I didn't even believe her. Shit. I have to apologize to Y/N. I hoped that it wasn't too late but who was I kidding, it probably was. My feet carried me to the van and I stepped on the gas. I was the one who drove Y/N to the chateau, so how the hell did she leave?

I looked from the left to the right and back again. She was no where to be found and I was starting to get worried, I had to stay looking. When I was about to give up, I saw a familiar girl walking a bit further down the street. I sped up then van and she looked up, without a facial expression. My foot touched the break and the van parked on the side of the road. I quickly hopped out and ran to Y/N, her eyes met mine and I ran towards her. My hands made their way on her hips, my fingers ran over the slight dips on them. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot. I should've listened to you and shouldn't have doubted it. I love you so much Y/N, what Kie said was unacceptable! Will you forgive me baby?" 

She nodded and I slide my hands to her back, pulling her into a hug. After a few seconds and a kiss on the cheek, we climbed into the van and I started the engine. 

"Do you want to go back or would that be too awkward? We can you to your house or mine, my dads not home" 

"The Chateau is fine"

"You sure?" I asked. 

"Yeah"

I drove back to the Chateau and keeping one hand on Y/N's thigh, rubbing small circles with my thumb. It didn't take too long until we were there and I parked on the rocks. Y/N followed me inside and we met the others on the porch. Kie still looked guilty and I sent her a "do it" look. 

"Hey Y/N"

Y/N looked up and walked over to her, Pope and John B stayed in their conversation but I stayed listening to Y/N and Kie.

"Look, I'm really sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean it at all! I've always been so used to being the only girl around here and it got me a bit heated. JJ is always single as well and I'm never used to the same girl being around. I'm sorry for saying that he's out of your league, if anything, you're out of his league. He's ugly and you're so gorgeous! I really hope you forgive me and if not, I understand. I'm so sorry" 

"It's alright, I get it!" 

"Are you sure?" 

"No hard feelings!"

"Do you think we could start over?" Kie asked.

"Of course!" Y/N said with a smile.

"I'm Kiara, but you can call me Kie"

"I'm Y/N"

I couldn't help but smile, I loved seeing everyone get along. Especially them!

A/N- OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! also i'm sorry if this isnt what you guys wanted, I rushed it because its been like a month since I posted and I needed to. School has just been so busy but today was my last day and hopefully I'll post more often!