Topper

"you look fine Y/N" Sarah said reassuringly and I nodded. "Thank you, I'm just quite nervous.'' This was my first mid summers, I moved to the Outer Banks a little less then a year before. Not long after I moved, Topper asked me out and I agreed. We hit it off almost instantly and were together ever since. "You have nothing to be afraid of, I'll be there with you" "I guess, thank you Sarah. Honestly, if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't even be going. You know, I'd get too afraid and bail out" She chuckled at my statement. "Trust me, you're going" She winked at me, making me roll my eyes. 

My dress was black with some lace, Sarah straightened my hair and did a natural makeup look. "Thank you!" "Yeah, no problem. You ready to go?" "Yep, let's go" She grabbed my hand and we walked outside. The lights hung up were beautiful, brightening up the whole backyard. It was a beautiful sight to see, most definitely! Walking around in the backyard, everything seemed mystical and magical. "I'm going to go find John B and maybe try to sneak a drink. Are you ok by yourself?" I rolled my eyes at her. "Sarah, I'm not 5" "I know, but-" "It's fine, just go" I laughed and started to push her away. "OK ok" She walked away, attempting to find her lover boy. I was still looking for mine!

Since I was underage I wasn't allowed any drinks, maybe Midsummers a little more boring. I spotted Topper and his friends talking together in the corner. I contemplated going over there, I was never really close with his friends and I was super awkward around them. Topper always tried to make us friends, but I was way to anti social for that. I really wanted to see Topper, making me walk towards the guys talking. Kelce sent me a smile and I gave him a shy wave. Rafe nudged Topper and he turned towards me. I smiled up at my handsome boyfriend and he ran up towards me. 

"You look so pretty baby" He kissed my cheek and I pulled away, not really liking PDA especially in front of the boys. "Simp" Rafe muttered and Kelce started to laugh. "Just ignore them" Topper said to me with an annoyed eye roll. I gave him a smile and he grabbed my hand. He continued to talk with the guys and I was starting to feel awkward. "I'm gonna go try to find Sarah" I whispered. "Wait, give me a kiss" I pressed my lips quickly on to his and he pouted, not satisfied with the short kiss he was given. 

After not being able to find Sarah, I gave up. I grabbed Topper's arm and dragged him away from his friends to the dance floor. "What are you doing?" "Come dance with me" I moved my hips to the beat and did weird movements with my arms. He looked embarrassed and laughed at me the whole time. "Come on Topper" He gave me a frown, he hated when I called him by his real name. He came closer and I pressed a soft kiss to his jawline. 

We danced for a while and had a great night. The other guys even joined us for a bit. The whole evening was fun, later that night was even more fun ;)