Chapter 6

It's amazing what snowfalls can do to people. You can see a snow fall make the most serious of people act like a child again. You can see a snow fall grab constantly distracted people's attention. Yes, snowfalls are powerful. Imagine what it's like if you've never seen snow before. Marco of course knew Star would be shocked to see this snow, it was another concept that was foreign to her. Of course it wasn't foreign to Toffee, or her mother,  but great lengths were pulled so that Star would never ever see snow. Marco wasn't sure if he should let Star see the snow through the window. He showed her snow globes and videos to describe snow but he didnt know if she was ready for the real thing. Star on the panther hand was mesmerised by the idea of snow. She was afraid, but with Marco by her side, she was ready to see it for the first time. So when Marco spotted through his window the first flakes beginning to fall, he said to Star," it's snowing." Star immediately ran to Marco's window to witness this. Her eyes widened as she saw the white flakes fall to the ground. She then turned to Marco to ask," earth magic? " Marco laughed and said," no Star, this is the wonder of winter." Star then backed away from the window, she then said," that's impossible, everything I've ever learned about snow is... Is," She stopped herself. It didnt matter anyway. She then tried to change the subject and said," you know what Marco, since we're staying in today, lets play a game!" Marco then nodded and said," okayyy Star, as long as its nothing crazy. Star laughed and said," Marco you worry too much!! It's just a counting game." Marco nodded," oh okay Star, is this game from Mewnie?" Star then said," when I was little and bored, my mom would tell me to count the corners around my favourite things, she said that I needed to find something important to me with 5 corners, and then she would find something with 5 corners and whoever had the half with most power would win!" Marco had a puzzled look on his face, but agreed to the game, and they began searching for 5 cornered items.