Chapter 2

Luke woke up to the heavenly smell of pancakes. Like usual, Liz would cook him breakfast before school. Being a hungry little shit, he jumped from his bed and bolted down the stairs. When he entered the kitchen his Mum already placed Luke's food on the kitchen counter along with a glass of juice. Luke took a seat on a stool and began eating right away.

"Ah, morning Mum!" Liz mocked rolling her eyes at her son.

"Sowwy." Luke mumbled, making Liz scowl.

"Lucas! Where are your manners? Don't talk with your mouth full!" His mother warned. As Luke went to open his mouth to speak, bits of pancake came toppling out of his mouth proving he shouldn't have stuffed his face like that. Liz cringed at the sight. After another minute of Luke stuffing his face like a pig, he put his plate in the sink then walked upstairs to have a shower.

-
-
-

When he got out of the shower and dried himself off he walked over to his closet and picked out a random set of clothes, A muscle top that says 'You complete Mess' and a pair of black skinnies. After squeezing into his super tight jeans he sat on his bed to put on his black converses. He walked into the bathroom and lightly combed through his hair before he quiffed it and applied hair gel to help it stay put, then finally he brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom, grabbed his phone from his bedside table and left the room shutting the door behind him. As he walked down stairs he felt his phone vibrate signalling he has a message, he grabbed it out of his pocket and saw it was from Ashton.

[From Ashton]

My Mum said it's fine for me to go to the party, but if I'm going with you my Mum said she has to meet you first.

Luke chuckled when he reached the bottom of the stairs because Ashton's Mum seems strict too. Luke thought he was the only one with an extremely strict Mother.

[To Ashton]

No it's fine. Can I come by tomorrow after school? I'm busy today.

After Luke sent the message he put his phone back in his pocket and walked into the kitchen to see Liz doing the dishes.

"I have to stay behind at work today so I won't be home by the time you get here this afternoon."

"But I told Michael he could come over since you wanted to meet him so bad."

"He can still come over, it's just that I might be a little late getting home. He can have dinner with us if he wants." Luke nodded even though she couldn't see him.

"I've gotta go or I'll miss the bus, Bye! Love you." Luke said walking out of the kitchen.

"Lucas! Get your flat ass back here and give your Mother a hug!"

"My ass isn't flat!" Luke shrieked, walking back into the kitchen and brought Liz in for a hug.

"Yeah, whatever you say." Liz said smacking Luke's ass as he bent down to pick up his book bag by the door.

"Okay, leaving now," Luke said slamming the door as fast as he could to avoid further conversation. Luke was right on time for the bus, it stopped right outside his house. Luke made his way down the driveway and hopped on the bus making sure not to steal Ashton's seat. Instead he took the one behind. When the bus didn't stop at the stop Ashton gets on Luke was a bit confused, but then thought he mightn't have been coming today. So he got his earphones and plugged them into his phone.

Yeah...

Yeah...

You made up your mind