Character Ask Answers

[a/n okay, so how this is gonna work is; lashton are in a seperate room from the others, so are malum, liz and anne and lauren and harry. this was way longer than planned but whatever.]

Ashton 💖

Q: Why are you so damn cute i cri

Ashton: *blushes* You're cute.

Q: Lashton is fucking 😍. Thoughts?

Ashton: awww, Lashton - is our ship name. Well, we are a pretty - hot couple I must admit.

Luke: Ashton is hotter than me.

Ashton: No, you're hot.

Luke: No, you are.

Ashton: Okay, we're - both hot. Moving on.

Q: ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR PAIN (when you first broke your leg) HEHEHEHHEHE

Ashton: *giggles * I love that movie! Um, it was - excruciating.

Q: Why don't you like it when people try and help you?

Ashton: It makes me feel useless - and I feel think they don't think I - can do anything myself.

Q: HOW ITCHY DOES YOUR LEG GET CAUSE LIKE THAT ISH WOULD SUCK

Ashton: It's horrible! I have to like get - Lauren to shove a ruler down it and - scratch it for me *laughs hysterically *

Luke: Why are we boyfriends? *kisses ashton's knuckles *

Q: Your hiccups are cute honey, do you know that? You need to know sweet pea.

Ashton: They - aren't cute, they're loud and - obnoxious. *luke pulls ashton onto his lap and cuddles him*

Luke: I think they're adorable. *ashton blushes again*

Q: When did you first realise you liked Lukey boy?

Ashton: Well, I had a dream about him the day - I met him but I definitely knew I had - feelings for him when I was - in the hospital.

Q: When you and Luke did the rumpity hump in hospital, was it your first ever sexy time or?

Ashton: *giggles* rumpity hump? I'm loving your - choice of words, but yes it was. *luke covers his face with his sweater paw*

Q: I know you need a respirator for when you sleep but what about around Luke? Does HE take your breath away?

Ashton: Wow, that was - smooth. *ashton stares lovingly at luke* He does. Everyday.

Q: How does it feel to know that you're the only boy Luke's ever been with?

Ashton: It actually - feels amazing.

Luke: It better feel amazing. *kisses ash's cheek*

Q: YOU AND LUKE ARE OFFICIAL

Ashton: INDEED WE ARE. *luke intertwines their fingers*

Q: Who tops?

Luke: *chokes on air*

Ashton: O-oh, um, me of - course. *luke glares*

Luke: Babe, you don't top. We haven't even had sex for starters, but when we do you're a bottom.

Q: Hi Ash! You're cute af with your hiccups and stuff ily.

Ashton: Hi! Once again, they're not cute but thanks. I love you too, but not more than Lukey.