The Return Of Eclipse Loke

Lucy's P.O.V

Loke's home was nice. Of course, it looked like a true bachelor pad, but one with style. He sat on his couch and looked at me.

"We haven't been able to be alone with each other since this season started. In all honesty, it's annoying."

"Loke-"

"Sit" I sat down on the couch across from him.

"Can you please explain to me what happened?"  I asked.

"When those four broke your heart I decided that I would be the one to fix it. " I nodded.

"Then why didn't you tell me your-" Something was off. If there is an eclipse, why didn't Loke change to the version of himself before? Unless, it is delayed.

Shit

"Lucy?"

"Yeah, Loke I-" He suddenly changed to his eclipse version. I quickly stood up. "You know what I can show my way out. It is better than death."

"Sit" My eyes widened.

This man is going to kill me!

With Everyone Else

Ten Minutes Earlier

Normal P.O.V

Ezra stared at Cana as everyone else went over the plan. Cana who noticed looked at her.

"So Lucy right?" She looked at her. "The one you are going for this season." Erza finished.

"Jell-" Cana stopped as Erza smirked. Why is she smirking? "Ezra?"

"How about we make a deal? I help you get Lucy and you help me get Jellel."

"But I thought Jellel already wanted you." She smirked.

"I just know he will be running soon."

"Why?"

The eclipse finally covered the entire moon and overshadowed everyone marking the sudden switch. The men stopped discussing the plan and turned around to see the women.

"I thought it was us who would worsen?" Natsu said.

"No," Erza said with a smirk.

"Ezra?" Jellel questioned.

"Hey, Jellel-"

With Lucy and Eclipse Loke

Lucy sat in front of Eclipse Loke when sudden heat came to her.

What the hell?

This is not right.

This is scary.

And Eclipse Loke's face is making it worse

That spell Mira talked about and things worsening. It makes sense now.

"That face you have, it is because of the eclipse right?" He walked over to her and used his finger to lift up her face.

"I thought you hated me."

"Believe me I do but this is quite entertaining. To see you suffer." Her brows furrowed.

"Suffer?" He clenched her face and brought his closer to hers.

"The eclipse usually switches the chase but in your case, it can not work entirely. Hence why you have the urge to chase but you can not go through with it."

"That is cruel"

"You know what makes it worse? Depending on who you want, you will crave them." He let go of her and started to walk away from her. He stopped as she took his hand. He looked at her.

"Whatever deal you are trying to make, tell me now."

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" Lucy nodded.

"Please, tell me."