Poo Poo Platter

Normal P.O.V

With The Guys

"Gray you bitch you mean to tell me you slept with Lucy!" Loke yelled on the other side of the street.

The guys looked at him

The guys looked at him. "Don't act like you do not know what I am talking about!" Gray shook his head. 

"So you slept with her as well?"

Freed looked at Laxus. "Seems like it's really a hot girl summer isn't it?" Laxus held in his laugh before he nodded. 

"This is almost as entertaining as two days ago."

(😅The mind of guys but this is a note, hot girls are girls who have fun and live life. A common misconception years ago and some believe today that these women flirt around and stuff and to be honest it's not)

Flashback

Natsu sighed as looked at his phone. He posted a video that was now popular again but it was of Lucy. Not just any Lucy, drunk Lucy. That day she had been known to do some pretty hectic things. He looked at the comments. 

She said 🤡 I felt that. "Laxus"

She said 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🏃🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️ I felt that "Hibiki

She said 🦗 I felt that. "Sherry"

She should fall on me like sometimes. Natsu sighed at the last comment. "Loke"  Lucy walked into the guild only to glare at him. 

"Natsu!" 

Now 

The two burst out in laughter. The fact that the memory had been too good to forget had truly been something. "Lucy kicked the shit out of him." Freed laughed/ cried.

"Literally," Laxus said as he held his stomach.  

"Stop it I can't breathe," Freed said. 

"Oi, what's so funny?" Natsu said causing them to look at him. The two looked at each other only to burst out in laughter again. 

"Bitch ordered the poo poo platter," Laxus said. 

"Oi!-"

"Oi!-"

"Bitch you look like a roach."  

"Minerva?" Sting questioned.

"How do I look like a roach?!?"

"Cana?" Bacchus questioned.

"Well apparently if you are Cana you do." 

"Check the guild app. I forgot master put cameras in there." Jellel said. The guys opened the screen only to see the girls holding Cana and Minerva back from each other while Lucy went behind the bar, in search for something. 

"Explain yourself you mosquito-ass  bitch."

"Well, only roaches do that."

"And what I heard from Sting, only you would do something like that." Lucy pulled out a bottle and a shot glass before she poured some of its content into the glass and took a sip. 

"Oh, so his ass said that? I will make sure to get him after this." 

"Shit" Sting said in fear. "She will literally crush me." 

"Pft, It's not like you can actually fight me, bitch-" 

"I hope you girls know that fighting will not do anything right?" The girls turned around only to become shocked. The men's mouths hung agape.

 The men's mouths hung agape

"Lucy?" Erza questioned.

"Yes, boo?" 

"Wh...wh...when did you have time to change clothes?" Lissanna asked.

"While you all were trying to get these kind women to stop fighting." 

"My girl is looking like a whole four coursed-meal," Mira said causing Loke to smirk. 

"She sure is

"She sure is." Lucy chuckled causing the girls to blush. 

"Lucy" Mira looked behind the crowd to see a potion bottle and sighed. "You drank my new potion. No wonder why you are acting like that." 

"Potion?" The girls questioned.

"Let's just say it is something that will boost your confidence to a T." The girls nodded in slight confusion. 

"I have a plan and if it works I want you to meet me at the address I texted Erza a minute ago."

"But Lucy-san-" 

"Don't worry Wendy. I will be fine. So meet me there okay." Wendy nodded. 

"Now go my girls. I have something to do." The girls nodded and ran through the back.