The Epic Battle

Normal P.O.V

The men and women stood in front of each other at a standstill. It was one thing when everyone was not here but now it appears that everyone who disappeared earlier was back.

Laxus looked at Gray who stared at Juvia in fear. "So she came back for you?"

"I guess so"

"Listen if this turns into some battle then all you have to do is run up and punt her shit." Gray nodded.

"And for you just-" Sting was thrown into Gray cutting him off. In seconds an epic battle started.

With Lucy and Eclipse Loke

"What I truly want is the world." Lucy slowly blinked at him in annoyance. "Hey!" He yelled.

"Listen, either accept the fact that you are not getting that or start running."

"Running? Why would I run from you?"

"Because the eclipse is truly working for me now," Lucy said as she stood up. Eclipse Loke chuckled.

"I can destroy that pretty face of yours in seconds," Lucy smirked.

"Do it" He smashed his lips against hers.

With Everyone Else

The guys sped as fast as they could. It was one thing that the girls were different during the eclipse. It was another when they all overpowered them. There was no stopping them. Natsu was grabbed and dragged away. Next Laxus started to get dragged away but he grabbed Gray's leg.

"Laxus!" Gray yelled.

"No, if I suffer you suffer!" He yelled. Juvia started to come close and Gray froze. Laxus smirked but their expressions dropped when she grabbed Lyon and ran. 

Gray was about to kick free from Laxus but smiled as he remembered. If Juvia was not coming for him there was a chance Lucy would. The Eclipse was a time when women went after who they had feelings for. There was no doubt that she would come for him.

Laxus was yanked harder causing him to let go of Gray and her dragged away by Mirajane. Gray stood up and walked in the opposite direction.

"Oh, Lucy!" He removed his shirt. "I seemed to have lost my shirt!"

With Lucy and Eclipse Loke

An Hour Later

Lucy stared at the sleeping man next to her. It was strange. She truly loved being around him, even at this stage. She looked away from him and looked at the ceiling.

When he returns to normal will everything be okay? Will he continue his sentence from before? Will he keep it a secret? She is not sure but she is nervous.

She got out of bed and started to get dressed. It is best that when he wakes up the two talk normally. She grabbed her shirt but before she could put it on an envelope with her name on it caught her eye.