Love And Letters

With the Guys

Normal P.O.V

Sting, Rogue, and Hideki sat in a circle in an abandoned factory. Their minds were trying to calm themselves after such a frightening experience.

"Did you see what Juvia did to Lyon?" Sting asked.

"No, did you see what happened to Jellel? Ezra and Cana practically dragged him away." Hibiki said.

"I thought Cana wanted Lucy?"  Rogue said.

"I thought so too," Sting replied.

"Well, that is one less person," Rogue said.

"Wait, I think we were missing someone,"  Hibeki said.

"Who?" Sting's brows furrowed.

"Gray"

"Why are you angry? It just means he might get taken away by-" Hibeki stood up.

"He wouldn't do it would he?" Rogue asked.

"You know damn well he would."

The men took off out of the building.

With Lucy and Loke

Lucy stared at the envelope.  Hands wrapped around her waist and held her. "You can open it if you want," Loke said, signaling that he was now awake.

Lucy opened it and read it.

'Have you ever seen a rose bloom in the winter? It's a sort of magic that feels rare. The day I fell in love with you, it reminded me of that flower. I was always surrounding myself with women to feel better but after that day with the Spirit King, I could not see myself with those same groups of women as before. Perhaps it was the feeling that the women I chased after could no longer fill the hole I buried that day. Or should I say you buried? Those men who took your letters and left them do not understand, that you are a hidden gem in a cave. As much as I want to give this letter to you, I am not sure how you would feel but if you ever read this just know that I have and always will love you. As long as you are happy with someone who cares and appreciates you, I will forever be grateful .'

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt my eyes begin to tear up.  I felt Loke kiss my shoulder. My cheeks heated up.  He pressed his chin to my shoulder. "Loke"

"Yes, Lucy" I looked at him.

"That day when I wanted to give everyone my letters, you wanted to give this to me?" He nodded.

"Yes, but I got nervous after seeing the ones you had. After that, I just stopped."

"But you usually felt okay with doing it before? You even called me your wife at one point in time."

"I did but when you see the one you love saying they love someone else, it can cause everything to change. I mean yeah we did sleep together once...twice...okay three times after that but I was not sure if it was because we were both interested in doing it or if we had feelings for each other."

I always chose to ignore what I felt.  A crush, I thought that was what I felt but every night we spent together I found myself wanting to see him again. Three times we did this, well four now. When mating season came he stopped by my apartment because he felt that I would want him again. Especially after the eclipse. To be honest, I likely would have. Especially after what I saw. I immediately went for him when the roles reversed, even in his eclipse form.

"I guess we could have saved time a long time ago by talking this out." He nodded. "Loke, I love you." He smiled and held me tighter.

"I love you too Lucy."

"You know since the eclipse is over and everything, should we go and check on everyone?" Loke looked to be in thought. 

"We can but can we do it one more time?" My blush spread across my face.

"Sure"

With Everyone Else

Normal P.O.V

The entire town of Crocus stood in slight shambles as the night had finally passed. Now, no one else can help but wonder just how bad it got. Sting, Rogue, and Hibiki stood in the town center in anger.

"How can Gray just disappear with no one seeing him?" Sting asked.

"No one saw anything last night because they were busy.

"I asked Wendy and Romeo to my surprise they said they saw him going towards Lucy's apartment," Rogue said.

Sting rolled his eyes.

"Right, because of their age, they are hardly affected. They probably played along and then left to watch movies or something." He said.

"So where is Lucy's apartment?" Hibiki asked.

"I don't know."

"Me either"

"Shit,"

Gray's P.O.V

I sat in Lucy's apartment in exhaustion. She has been gone for some time and has not come here. If she has not does that mean I was not her target? As far as I know, most of us never returned her feelings to her face. She never slept with any of us as far as I know. We all have flirted, for me, I made out with her. Still, something did not make sense.

I heard the sound of the door opening. Inside walked Lucy and Loke in a new change of clothes. My brows furrowed.

They fucked, didn't they?

"Gray," Lucy said.

"I bet you had fun."

"Listen, Gray,  I love Loke."

"And so anything between us was not was not love?" I asked.

"You never conveyed your feelings."

"Neither did you."

Lucy's P.O.V

Toxic qualities, not just him but the others. I am realizing that now. They are good people but for me romantically, it was not right. I get it now.

My door burst open causing my eyes to widen. It's broken!

Inside walked Sting, Rogue, and Hibiki