Cobra

I am back from a long eight-month hiatus with this book. I am so so sorry and for everyone who is still here, I thank you a lot. As a gift, throughout the day I will post a chapter of this book (Well the chapters that I have prepared, *hint: It's more than two*). I hope you all enjoy it!

 I hope you all enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

The very idea of these men who I once loved to now want me confused me. They didn't even like me one bit but now they did. Was it because their options from before disappeared or was it because of this season? Either way, I didn't know.

"Lucy!" I quickly turned my head to see the girls running toward me. Behind them had been the guys. My eyes widened. Dammit, why did they have to bring them to me! I ran toward the city. As I arrived I ran to the guild and into the back of it. Sadly the girls followed.

I watched from the backroom as they scattered into the guild and closed the door. The sound of pounding was heard. "Erza, everyone please open the door." That was Wendy. I felt guilt. I guess she joined as well. I walked toward the door and opened it. Wendy slipped in. In the background, I saw Laki running towards us and was about hold the door open only for the girls to push it close. My mouth hung agape.

"What did she do!"

"The bitch angered the guys," Cana said.

"She is our friend!"

"She is, it's just that after all of this, we can continue our friendship," Mira said. Talking about friends. We heard a scream causing me to sigh.

"And now she is gone."

"What did she do?"

"She told them, bitches, that they were not shit and that she was going to take Cobra's bitch." So that angered them? I guess that meant they were sensitive during this season.

"Speaking of which where is Kinana?" I asked.

"Cobra took her the moment she said that." My eyes widen. So we were now down two girls. I sighed before I went into the back and grabbed the chalkboard. I dragged it out and in front of the girls. They looked at me in confusion.

"You all asked for my help remember, so now let me help you survive mating season the right way."