The Final Ending

Loke's P.O.V

I stared at Lucy whose expression was full of anger. She was going to go off. I took her hand and looked at her. Her brows furrowed. I can help but I can tell that she needed this. She looked ahead.

"You all expect me to choose you as if I you gave me a reason to. I gave all of you opportunities multiple times and got ignored. Now that I am playing hard to get' you are interested. Listen, only one person gave me a letter. Only one person loved me after my heart was broken.  And that was Loke. During the eclipse I wanted him."

"Are you sure it was not because he was near?" Sting asked.

"I am sure."

"Then that means that the season ended up with Lucy as your mate right?" Gray asked me. I smirked and looked at her. She rolled her eyes and took off her jacket showing my mark. Their eyes widened.

"Wait why are there a few?!?" Gray questioned. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I might have overdone it in eclipse mode."

"Right, the eclipse version of you," Gray repeated. He looked at Lucy again. "You both used protection right?" Lucy chuckled in embarrassment.

"Not this time." Their eyes widened.

"Son of a bit-"

Five Years Later

Normal P.O.V

Valentines Day

The Fairy Tail Guild

Lucy sat in front of the orange-haired and brown-eyed girl in happiness. It has been a few years since she was born. "Giséle Lucy!"

The two looked to their left to see Erza, Cana, and Jellel.

"Hi!" The little girl said before running up to them. Jellel picked her up.

"She is growing a lot," Cana said. Lucy nodded.

"Tell me about it. Yesterday Loke went out to buy groceries and she opened the door. She started to follow him but I got her just in time." Lucy said.

"Speaking of which do you care to explain to me why you two decided to take a second honeymoon? You both got married three years ago." Ezra questioned. As she saw Lucy blush her cheeks reddened. "You know what never mind."

"Uncle Natsu! Uncle Gray!" Giséle cheered. Coming towards them were the two mages. When they got to the group Giséle reached for them. Before Gray could get her, Natsu took her.

"Hey Giséle," he said cheerfully.

"I see you are fine after your second honeymoon," Gray said. Lucy nodded

"Yeah" Levy and Gajeel joined the group with their two children. Natsu put down Giséle and the three went off to another part of the guild.

"A second honeymoon?" Gajeel asked. Lucy chuckled in embarrassment.

"We should try that," Levy said causing Gajeel's face to redden

"And what do you want to do on that honeymoon? The same thing those two did?" He asked.

"There is more than sex on a honeymoon you know," Lucy said.

"Lu-chan is right. We would just have to plan it out." Gajeel arched his brow.

"What did you two do on your honeymoon since Giséle was not there this time?" Lucy's cheeks reddened. "See!"

"I am pretty sure that is not all they did," Gray said.

"You say that but saw her reaction."

"We went to gardens, went out to eat and different restaurants, relaxed on the beach, and even had time to discuss things about our past and future. You just have your head too far in thought."

"See, this proves us right. You just did not think about it." Levy said.

"So what about you Natsu?" Jellel asked.

"What about me?" He questioned.

"When are you proposing to Lisanna?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, tonight after dinner."  The group smiled.

"Congratulations in advance." They said.

"There is another big question I have," Natsu asked as he looked at Lucy.

"What is it?"  She questioned.

"Where is Loke?" 

The guild doors burst open. In came Loke with two bouquets of flowers, while in the middle appeared to be a red rose. He walked over to the group and got on one knee.

"For you" Lucy chuckled.

"Thank you,"  Lucy said as she took it. Levy's children and Giséle ran up to them.

"Papa" Loke chuckled and handed her the second bouquet.

"Happy Valentines Day." They smiled. "Now let's eat. I found this place down the street that serves the best soup." Loke said taking the hands of the two.

"Bye!" The three said before making their way out.

"Bye!" The guild said in return.

Lucy looked at Loke.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her.

"I love you." She responded.

"I love you too but is that all you are thinking?" She shook her head before looking at Giséle.

"Do you think that Giséle feels lonely?"

"Without a sibling?" Loke asked. Lucy nodded.

"Yeah"

"She might be."

"Then should we have another baby?"

"Are you okay with that completely?" Loke asked. Lucy nodded.

"I am" Loke smiled.

"Okay, then after dinner we can get started."

Love, an idea I never thought I would get after having my heart broken but in return, I got a person who loved for me more than anything.

After a joyous battle, I found myself able to laugh, smile, and become the person I am today, along with a little person beside me.

The End✨