Thick Ass

Levy's P.O.V

We walked into the into the dark bunker. As we walked in, a couple of us crashed into things which made Erza sigh. "Levy, can you switch on the breaker?"  I nodded.

"Sure" I found the stairs and walked down them before feeling around for the breakers. I touched something small and sort of roundish. I turned on the light only to see nothing.

"Geehee" I turned around to see nothing. The door of the closet soon started to jiggle causing for me to freeze. The door stopped moving and I couldn't help but let my curiosity get the best of me.

Normal P.O.V

The girl's eyes widened as they heard a scream. "T...that sounds like Levy-chan," Lucy said as she looked in the direction of the voice. Kinana grabbed Lucy and pulled her out. As soon as they got out they saw the guys, along with Ichiya who had been in only a towel. 

"Ready!" He yelled.

"Hai!" The guys yelled. 

Lucy's P.O.V

I looked at the girls to see them on their phones. I looked at Erza's to see that they already had a whole ass group chat.

"Oh hell no, you know what screw you all. You thought I didn't have a mate my ass." 

"Lucy?" 

"I mean Lucy we didn't think you had one because you are always alone." I stopped walking and looked at the girls, giving them a glare that scared not only them but the guys as well. 

"Which one of you bitches said that?" No one said anything. "Answer me or else I will choke/slam you all." 

"Well shit then..." Gray, Natsu, Sting, Hibiki, and Loke rose their hands. 

"First of all, you are all men and the voice I heard was a woman's, second of all, what the hell are you doing and wait a minute where is Hibiki?" I felt a hard slap on my ass causing me to gasp. 

"That was a moan! I found Lucy's second fetish!" My eyes widened as the guys cheered. 

"That wasn't a moan!" He did it again causing me to slap him. 

"Stop!" He blushed but did it again causing me to slap him. 

"Oi Hibiki, if you get to do it why can't I?" Natsu asked causing me to glare at the guys. 

"This is why." I kicked Hibiki in his balls before I star dressed into Capricorn. 

"Dam, your thick as shit," Hibiki said causing me to glare

"Dam, your thick as shit," Hibiki said causing me to glare. "With your sexy ass."

"Them sexy as thighs!" That last voice was not of the voices of the men who wanted me. They were someone else. I turned around to see master. 

"Lucy my dear, sit on my chair and I will take you out of this world." 

"Oi Gramps, who says you get to have her?" I looked in the direction of the girls to see that they left. 

"Those sneaky bitches." I looked at the guys. "Water is wet!"

"No, it's not!" Natsu yelled. 

"Yeah, right only your stupid ass would think that," Gray said responding starting a whole controversy between the men which soon turned into a fight. I started to run and nearly had no time to dodge getting hit by master's wheelchair but found a way to escape and catch up with the girls.