Loke

Lucy's P.O.V

I have been running around town for about an hour now but he is still behind me. Oh just why on this very day had this have to happen!

Flashback

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt something pull me close to them. Wait something! I opened my eyes to see Loke asleep in my bed, next to me. My eyes couldn't help but stare at his innocent face that had shown a small smile.

Of course, he was handsome and it was true that I might have had a small crush on him but that was years ago and I only like him like a friend. Anyway, why was he in my bed!?! Worst of all, why was he shirtless!?! He pulled me even closer to him, refraining me from any movement.

"Loke" I heard him groan before he sank his face into my neck.

"Not now baby, I don't want to leave." I felt my face heat up.

"Huh.....b...b..baby?" His eyes widened before he looked at me.

"Oh umm...hey." I kicked him out of my bed, making him fly into the wall. "Owe, Lucy...I was going to go easy on you but-"

"G...g...go easy...on me? What are you talking about?" He chuckled before he grabbed his shirt and began to button it.

"Haven't you heard? It's mating season." I felt the blush rise to the remainder of my face before I took off running.

Now

I have been running around town in my underwear this whole entire time and have been hearing wolf whistles and howls! I do not enjoy this! If anything this was embarrassing!

"Leave me alone you jerk!"

"Not until I get that ass!" My eyes widened. It really was mating season!

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

It's out! How do you guys like it! Let me know!

See you guys soon!