Two Deals and One Lost Cause

Normal P.O.V

With the Girls

As the girls ran their hardest they tried to figure out where to go but no matter what they couldn't think of a place.

Lucy began to think. It was good that they had a lot of distance now. "The only way I can lose now is if my inner demons hurt me"

"Both your mom and dad had the name last name Heartfilia before they married each other. This means you may be a product of incest."

"Wait what the hell?"

"It's been over seven years and you're still single."

"Nooooo"

"When Loke gets you will not be able to walk for a week." Her cheeks reddened before she found herself running even faster.

With the Guys

Loke smirked to himself as he sped past the men and woman only to catch up to Lucy. She was fast but this eclipse wasn't helping her that much. He finally grabbed her before disappearing into the Celestial world. He sighed of relief. Thank goodness that months ago he made a deal with the Celestial king to keep open his gate during mating season. He let Lucy go to see her in alarm.

"How did you take me here? I thought your gate was closed." He chuckled before he started to walk past her. Lucy followed him. "Loke I really want to hear your answer."

"I will tell you when we arrive at my home."

With the Guys And Girls

The guys and girls looked at the area ahead of them in panic. "How the hell did that even happen! I made a deal with the spirit king!" Sting yelled before he sank to his feet.

"Did you really think that would work!" Cana yelled.

"Easy now Cana, I want to bring Lucy back with us as the next person but yelling is not going to change anything." Ezra said.

"Y....yeah, with us."

"Lucy is gone, what are we gonna do?" Hibiki asked Rufus.

"Huh?"

"Loke took Lucy away." His eyes widened.

"Wait Loke is gone?"

"Yeah....he took Lucy away." He arched a brow. "Lucy is your targeted mate right or is it, Loke-"

"I volunteer Hibiki to be the person to bring them back!" The crowd looked at the men.

"That still doesn't change the fact that your target is Loke-" Gray interrupted him.

"You're right, with Hibiki, I think we can make a plan." He facepalmed.

"Considering the fact that he is an archive mage it can help a lot."

"Putting this dragon season off until we get those two back?" Jellel said as he stuck his hand out. Erza shook it.

"Agreed"

"So we are gonna ignore the fact that when everyone else was taken away it was fine but when these two disappear it doesn't mean anything," Romeo said.

"These men don't like to lose. Especially when she has many men after her." Laki said as she patted his head.