Running Before Talking

Naruto was walking steadily, an ANBU always hovering around him. He was looking for his new papa and his new mama. He didn't understand that they were coming back. He was looking in case his sensing was wrong. Obito was constantly with him while Kakashi was on a mission. The night was the worst. The whole HQ could never doubt his parentage again as he was as loud as both his parents would be when they were screaming. He was irreconcilable. He would walk around, searching for something. It was Hiashi Hyuga who was able to calm the child enough to sleep. The Clan Head also noticed that the kid was a powerful sensor. They tested the theory and found it to be true.
The Kit was also extremely talented at seals. The first time Obito showed him how to draw, the kid made a seal of protection that they were still trying to break a month later. The kid just naturally knew all the seals of the Uzumaki and his father's seals. He also knew how to use them. They gave him the highest possible test for runes and he aced it.
No one was good at teaching, but they were trying to get him familiar with the words. They tried to get him to say their names but he refused to make a sound. He all of a sudden brightened up from his sad little shell to a bright sun and started to run towards a window. A second before he would have hit the wall, he was scooped up into the loving arms of Kakashi.
"Papa!" Naruto happily exclaimed. Everyone was stunned. His first word was papa.
"Good job, Naruto! I'm so proud of you!" Kakashi almost started cooing at the cutie. Naruto squirmed and looked at the masked Iruka dead in the eyes and reached for him.
"Mama!" Naruto practically yelled while smiling. Iruka scooped him up and tried to change Naruto's mind. Naruto wouldn't change his mind but decided to show his new mama and papa his drawings. Needless to say, Naruto was the youngest seal master of Kohana.