Classmates or Family 3

"I always knew I was adopted. So, your my clan head. Is that the only title you hold?" She wanted to know more about the boy in front of her.
"Yeah. I'm also the Prince of Uzushio, our homeland. I've been there and the Uzumaki from there are heading this way but it'll take a few years cause they are rebuilding some stuff so that those who return there know to come to Kohona. My grandfather was the King there." Naruto explained as they made the other beds. A set of Uchiha bedding with the Uzumaki swirl in the red part of the fan shocked Sakura.
"Are the Uchiha part of the Uzumaki?" She inquired.
"No but I know for a fact that Sasuke is decended from the only Uchiha to live in Whirlpool country. I believe it was his great grandfather that took up this symbol. I swear, if Sasuke is about to swear to his clan what I think he will, I'll kill him." Naruto muttered as he pulled out the last set of bedding.it was white with a black Uzumaki swirl on it along with a note.
"Is this another swirl of our clan?" Sakura asked. Naruto nodded as he read the note.
"This swirl is known as Sai. He's the last from the bloodline limit that made art come alive. Karin, another clan member, is still being trained by Orochimaru to defend herself even though she's been an ANBU for years! She's so weird! She sends her love but she'd rather get better while I stagnant. She can be so annoying! She acts like she's my mom and the worst part is that she's 20 and tall and has the anger that all the Uzumaki are famous for. She's the best though. She's all hard love but she will never intentionally allow harm to befall her family. She's also engaged to a weird guy who's sometimes not and that's okay because we're Uzumaki. He's weird because he can turn into water! They make it work somehow. I do worry about the poor dude, it's a wonder how she hasn't killed him yet. No one can know that there are more Uzumaki outside of the Kohona ANBU and the Military Police." He paused as he made sure Sakura knew how serious he was.
"Hmm... Haku is from an Uzumaki swirl that moved to Kiri but she and her father figure left for Uzushio a year or so ago. Kakashi is decended from Hatake Clan who were the samurai of our people. He's married to Iruka whose grandparents and parents were refugees of Uzushio and had changed their names. He doesn't know yet but I have the clan scroll and I saw him on there. There's also Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan. They're married to each other and have five children. They want to move to Kohona officially but Ero-Sannin needs their help for a few years. Between him, the kids, and helping in Uzushio and leaving Ame, they're super busy. There are a lot more out there and I haven't found everyone here yet." Naruto had finished making the beds. He looked up to Sakura to see her opinion on the mariage. She was thoughtful but not disgusted by it. After a few minutes, she looked to Naruto.
"Is this common in our clan?" Naruto nodded. "Is being a lesbian or gay okay?" Naruto nodded again. She nodded. "I think I get it. The Uzumaki do not care because it's love and love is important, right?" Naruto nodded again, smiling. "What other customs are there? Our clan is huge!" Naruto laughed.
"There are four main gods and two goddesses in the pantheon not including Kami because she isn't really a goddess. There's Raiu, the god of War, represents the love found in shield brothers, and shepherds the Clouds that threaten rain. He is the god of the thunder and the lightning and rain. He is the God of Stormy Nights. The God of Spring and Second Chances. Every time he's reincarnated, he is born outside of the clan and comes back into the fold. It was believed that he was Sasuke's great grandfather. If that is so, than his bloodline is the one Arashi is reborn into for all eternity. There's Uzushio also called Arashi, the god of the Eddies. He controls wind, fate, destiny, storms, and the Whirlpool. He has some control over the seas outside of the whirlpools he is famous for. He's the King of the Gods. He could simply speak and enemies would become friends. He is the one that controls the Tempest and he is the refuge against all foes and all weather. He is the God of Summer.  He is also the Sun God. The God of Luck and the God of Unconditional love. The God of Dreamers. He only reincarnates into the Royal Bloodline of the Uzumaki."
He glanced at Sakura to see if she was following. She was and was holding back any of her questions. He continued.
"Next is Shōmie Ōkami. He is Loyalty and Family all the way through. He's the Wolf, the protector of the others. Although he can use some lightning, his strengths are in the predators that he commands. He's usually the parent figure of Uzushio. He does a bunch of other stuff, like the ferocity of the waves. He is the God of Fall. Next there is Bochi, the god of the dead. He is the one that calls to all mortals. He does not take their life but guides them to the afterlife. He is the one that holds them close. His darkness was used for seal making before he gifted them with ink. He is the God of Winter. He is the one that we call upon in the dead of night or if we need to hide. He is the cloak that shields us from danger but he is also dangerous. He is the God of Feudality. He is the God of the Darkest nights were there are no stars or moon. His reincarnation is said to have no grasp on feelings until he meets the other incarnations of the main Gods of our people. He has treasure and fortune and can call upon the souls of the restless and release them on a nation."