Getting Down To Buissness

Ibiki sighed, reaching out to gently pull Naruto into a hug. Naruto had started to visibly shake. Kakashi knelt on eye level with his little Kit.
"If you don't tell us, then how can we stop the people from continuing to hurt you? What they have done is considered torture. Please just let us help you." Kakashi kept his voice gentle as he watched his Kit trying to figure out a solution. The three of them remained in this position for several long minutes. A throat clearing brought Naruto out of his deep thoughts.
"Naruto, you need to come with us to T&I for us to remove the seal and monitor the memories." Inochi, Ino's father, whispered softly. Naruto looked hesitant until he was picked up and held by the blonde.
"None of that, little Kit. We need to do a mid mission debrief is all. I'm going to put you down so that you can can change into ANBU gear and create a blood clone to go into class, alright?" Naruto nodded and did just that before being held again. "Good. Ibiki, I trust that you will meet us at T&I in a bit." The blonde disappeared in a swirl of leaves followed by the rest of the Ino-Shika-Cho formation. Ibiki looked at Kakashi and the blood clone.
"Let's get this class assignment over with as quickly as possible." Ibiki grumbled, pulling Kakashi into the classroom before the Jonin could think of running. The blood clone followed them into the classroom and sat down. Almost immediately, Iruka noticed the clone. Kakashi just shrugged and tilted his head in Ibiki's direction. Iruka understood and got the class back on track. Needless to say, the children were excited about having real shinobi teaching them about the different branches of the military forces of Kohona.
—T&I—
Naruto had clung to Inochi until Obito, in full ANBU gear, crossed their path and silently held out his arms for Naruto. Naruto latched onto Obito like a baby koala to it's mother. Obito held him close, worried about his Kit.
"How'd you get out of the class assignment?" The Nara asked. Obito snorted.
"I said that there was a family emergency with my child and that the other parent was unavailable. Kakashi looked close to killing me because I had thought about it first. Iruka told me to hurry and so I did." Obito nodded sagely after finishing his train of thoughts. The other shinobi nodded. Silence fell over the group as they made their way to T&I. After entering the building, they went to a special room that had anti-tampering seals, privacy seals, protection seals, and was typically used for this very purpose by the ANBU.
Obito sat down, keeping a hold on Naruto. Inochi finished up the preparations as Shikaku pulled out multiple folders. Naruto was content to just be held. Inochi turned on the camera and sat down, clearing his throat to get Naruto's attention before beginning the questioning.
"Kitsune, as the Head of Torture and Interrogation working alongside the Jonin Commander, it has come to our attention that your mission has drastically changed from what you have been assigned. Not only has the length of the mission changed but your safety and identity might be compromised. As it stands, we have the authority to recall you at any time to prevent any leak of village security that this may cause. It is our concern that your memories have been tampered with. As this is a matter of severe importance, you must answer all of the questions truthfully. I will be going through your memories to help build evidence."