The List of The Gods and Goddesses of The Uzumaki

AN: As I add to the Pantheon, I will add to this list.
The Gods and Goddesses of the Uzumaki have existed for longer than Kami has been around. They are born into this world whenever they feel the need to. Hardly have they ever been reincarnated at the same time. The likely hood of that happening is close to zero.

Uzushio- also known as Arashi or Uzumaki. He is the King of the Gods. He is the God of the Winds, the Eddies, Luck, Unconditional Love, Sanctuary, Creation, Time, the Sea, Fate, Destiny, The Sun, Summer, Dreams, Travelers, Ambitions, Sealing, and Life. Just by speaking, he turns enemies into friends. He can harness the Tempest with his bare hands. He is the God of Dreamers and Wanderers. He has been and will always be mistaken for a girl half the time. As such, he can transform into a woman. As a woman, he is called Uzumaki and is the founder of the clan. He is always embarrassed when he sees statues of himself in either form. His blessing cannot be overruled by any foe. He is fond of Ramen.
His symbol is a swirl. The foxes and Kitsune are his sacred beasts. His closest friend of the foxes, the Guardian Spirits of Uzushio and the Guides of the Uzumaki, was a small Kit that was named Kuruma/Kurama. The Sage of Six Paths used the kit to hold chakra. Only Uzushio can summon his sacred beast. And then Kuruma just disappeared one day.
He has no weapons worth mentioning. He is loved by all the Gods and worshipped along the coasts in across the Elemental Nations by those that fear or need him.

Raiu- He is the God of War, Lightning, Thunder, Rain, Spring, Second Chances, Rebuilding, and Hope. He is the one known for the love found in shield brothers, and shepherds the Clouds that threaten rain. He is the God of Stormy Nights. He is short to anger and very protective of the Gods he likes. He is fond of tomatoes.
His sword is named Sora no Shōri, gifted to him by the Wolf of the Sea. His blade is unbeatable. There is no victory against it. If anyone, not a major God or Goddess of the Uzumaki though, were to win then it would be an empty or hollow victory. His sacred beast is a crow. His symbol is a lightning bolt or a fan depending on who worships him. He is worshipped in most nations.

Shōmie Ōkami- also called the Wolf of the Sea. He is the God of Loyalty, Family, Fathers, Illusions, Memory, Sorrow, and the Lost. He is the God of Fall. He is the God of Empty Victory. He howls for the the fallen. If you are lost or scared, he is the one that will find you and bring you home. Although he can use some lightning, his strength is seeking out the truth and seeing through illusions. He trained the other Gods and Goddesses in the way of weapons. The ferocity of the waves are his doing. He is fond of eggplant surry and miso soup.
He's usually depicted as the parent figure of Uzushio. His sacred beasts are the Wolf and the Dog. He gifted one of his swords to Raiu. His other sword is known as Kanashimi.

Bochi- The Grim Reaper. He is the God of the Dead, Ink, The Dark, Shadows, Winter, Rebirth, and Arts. He is the one that guides mortals to the afterlife. His darkness was used for seal making before he gifted them with ink. He is the one to call upon in the dead of night or if you are hiding from enemies. His cloak shields you from the eyes of your enemy. He is the God of Feudality. He is the God of the Darkest Nights when there are no stars or moon to guide your way. He is fond of pocky and his blessing is shielding.
His symbol is a black swirl or a scythe. His sacred beast is the Octopus. His most note worthy weapon is the short sword named Shinohai, Ashes of Death.

Mūnmāshī-the Goddess of the Tides, the phases of the moon, the Stars, Mercy, Calm Waters, Mothers, Wives, Kindness, and Aide. Her hair are the stars. She placed them there so that you will never have to fear the dark and so that if you are lost, you will always know your way home. She is the Queen of the Gods but it is unclear if she is married to Uzushio. She is fond of cinnamon rolls.
She blesses those who have kindness in their hearts and offer a helping hand. She is gentle and tender. Her eyes see everythingas and she weeps for those who have suffered from neglect and abuse.
Her symbol is a purple swirl or a tiger. Her scared beast is a ferocious tiger. Her note worthy weapons are the divine shield called Shinkō and the piercing spear called Jin-ai.

Āsufurawā -Known as Sakura to the Uzumaki. She is Godess of War, Victory, Healing, Fierce Protectiveness, Earthquakes, the occasional Tsunami, the Earth, Dusk, Dawn, Twilight, and the Fighting Spirit when Uzushio allows it. She is healing and fierceness. Her strength knows no boundaries. When she is angry, the earth quakes and cracks. She is fond of dango. Her stubbornness is known to all. She never backs down.
Her sacred beast is the Slug. Her symbol is the sakura flower with a red swirl in the center. Where she goes, the soft petals of the sakura tree float downwards. Her War Hammer is named Shōri. It is mostly unbeatable (only Raiu or Uzushio can beat it).