The Beginning of a Family

AN: All rights reserved to their proper owners which include artists, possibly authors, and the people that own Naruto
Ever since Naruto could remember, he had been neglected and starved and abused by the villagers for something that he didn't do. He was only a baby who have no clue how old he was or even his name. He was visited by a strange man with bandages covering a lot of his body. He came daily to beat child and reminded Naruto that he was a weapon. He wasn't taught how to speak or how to even respond to anything. He was locked into a very small box that was pitch black and left in there until either He was beaten or someone took mercy on him. Food was earned by not saying anything and never drawing attention to myself and it was one mouthful of special food laced with a sedative. He was never wanted anywhere.
On Naruto's first birthday, villagers stabbed him, mocked him, hurt him. A man, later identified as Sakura's father) stated that the demon could satisfy their needs. Naruto's memory could remember his birth and his parents. He could remember everything. The man was the first to impale the one year old. This  continued all year. If the Uchihas found the child like that, they would take the child back to the orphanage and threaten the Matron with no affect. The ANBU would kill or arrest the perpetrators if they harmed Lord Fourth's legacy. They never caught the villagers raping the child though. If they or the Jounin learned of that, they would have burnt the village down but Danzo alway sealed those memories of the people that found out.
Now he was two and kicked out of the orphanage, still unable to walk or talk or potty trained. He was scared of the villagers but he couldn't do anything other than try to stand. An ANBU squad was assigned to watch over the little kit now that he was older but were not allowed to interact with him at all. They were enraged at the way his was treated. They could smell him from here. It was easy to see that he had never been cleaned and he stunk of bodily fluids. Inu, aka Kakashi,  couldn't stand seeing his little brother like that. (Yes, he was adopted by Minito and Kushina and was the current clan head of the Hatake, Uzamaki, Senju, and Namakaze clans and represented them at council meetings.)
A giant mob chanting "Kill the demon" descended on the helpless baby/toddler and proceeded to try to attack him. The key word was tried. ANBU Dolphin, Crow, Weasel, Cat, Snake, Bear, Monkey, Inu (who shouldn't be called Dog but Wolf) and other ANBU that were nearby appeared in the crowd or around Naruto to make a protective barrier. Those that surrounded Naruto were Dog, Dolphin, Snake, Weasel, and Crow. Naruto was petrified of the strangers but they hadn't hurt him yet. He was already covered in bruises and deep cuts that Kuruma was trying to heal. The fox made sure that Naruto wouldn't see the blood bath that was about to occur.
"Stand down or die." Dog snarled, the man who was the first to try was on the ground without a head. Many of the mob noticed that Naruto was laying very still, they couldn't see his chest rise and fall. They believed the demon was dead and left to celebrate, forgetting that they had revealed a SSSS-class secret. The ones who had previously hurt Naruto were dead in an instant and the others were arrested and heavily fined.
The cries of joy echoed from all across Kohana. Shouts that broke Lord Third's heart and made Danzo angry at the loss of a weapon.
"The demon is dead! We have finished what Lord Fourth started!"
Lord Third realized that he needed to disposed of the elders but he had nothing on Danzo. He knew Danzo could not be trusted so he removed him from commanding the ANBU and placed Dragon as the head of ANBU. He also made sure that the ANBU were loyal to him but were an entity unto themselves.
Dragon smirk and body flickered to HQ to inform them of the change and that Naruto could live a happy life in the safety of the ANBU HQ. Someone sent the message to Kakashi, who was removing the senbon. The silver haired ANBU hoped and prayed that Naruto would be willing to be family with such a failure of a man. He reached to pick the little kit up.