Classmates or Family Part 2

"Naruto, are those the kunai that Lord Fourth used?" Sakura questioned as she played the food. Naruto nodded then pointed to himself. "You're able to use his technique? Can you teach me the sealing arts? I'm sure they can be used medically and that way when team placements happen, our team will be fluent in sealing!" Naruto smiled at Sakura and nodded to both questions. It was blinding as small as it was because it was real. Sakura smiled back as she ate the stir fry she had learned from Chouji and some chefs of the Akimichi  clan. Naruto had actually eaten a few extra bites before looking away in shame.
"Don't worry or be ashamed that you can't each a full portion yet, okay? We'll get back to that someday. Until that day arrives, let's be proud that you are more that the last time! I know I'm proud that you did!" Sakura stated. Naruto almost melted at her words. She made a mental note to tell the others that he needed words of affirmation.
"Ca, Can we build the beds?" Naruto's voice was soft. Sakura had noticed the he had unconsciously signed as he spoke.
"Sure! We should clean everything until it sparkles. Wait! Do you have a seal you can make to automatically clean up and fix the apartment?" Sakura almost squealed in delight as Naruto nodded. He showed her how he was making it and actives it. The apartment was spotless and looked almost new. The trash disappeared, going straight to the trash can. The trash can, Naruto explained, would automatically move the trash to the dumpster.
"What if you accidentally put something in the trash that's not trash?" Sakura was genuinely interested and Naruto was beaming.
"There's another seal inside that teleports marked things to their correct places, kinda similar to the cleaning seal but it helps put everything away in its place. You'll need to mark all your stuff though but I can mark your stuff later tonight!" Naruto started moving around and showing the privacy seals that countered the council seals that would record everything he said. "I can't remove any of the seals they placed here but I have my own set of seals. There are the heating seals. These ones are the cooling seals. It's kinda like having a heater or air conditioning but it works better and you don't have to repair them. I already keyed you into the wards and you can add people when I teach you to use it because we both live here now. Tomorrow the Uchiha Police are coming for their weekly visit." Naruto had tossed out his old bed and the broken bed frame as they started to assemble the beds along with shadow clones to speed things up. A few dressers came from one of the scrolls with clothing inside. They all had the seals so obviously the ANBU had been waiting for the correct moment. Naruto started to doubt what the Elders had said but something still made him believe them. He dismissed the thoughts entirely.
"Why are they coming?" Sakura wondered as she unsealed the scroll containing the bedding for the beds. She chose top and Naruto chose underneath her. His bedding was the Namakazi and Uzumaki clan symbols in red, yellow, and white backed by a dark orange that was not blinding. Her's was double sided. One side had the Uzumaki symbol with a sakura petal in the middle and a soft pink that was almost white. The other side was a dark red with a pink cherry blossom that had the Uzumaki symbol in the center. She absolutely loved it.
"I absolutely love the symbols but why does all my stuff have it?" Sakura asked Naruto. He laughed before he realized that she really didn't know.
"So, I'm the Clan Head of the Uzumaki Clan. You are from a swirl of the Uzumaki. We're not related close enough to be family other than the fact that you are from my clan. Your dad was an Uzumaki that had no choice but to trust strangers with his child. He died from an ambush. Your mother is dead also. I'm sorry that you learned about it this way." Naruto shifted awkwardly. Sakura actually felt relieved.