Classmates or Family 4

He pulled out a scroll and showed her the symbols of the Gods and Godesses of the Pantheon of The Uzumaki. She nodded in understanding.
"Next are the two goddesses. Mūnmāshī, the Goddess of the Tides. She moves them in and out. She controls the phases of the moon. Her hair are the stars. She is the Goddess of the Stars. She placed them there so that you will never have to fear the dark and so that if you are lost, you will always know your way home. She is the Goddess of Mercy, her love is that of a wife or a mother. She is the Goddess of calm waters and the one that allows safe passage on water. She is the Queen but it is unclear if she is married to Uzushio. She is kindness and a helping hand. She is gentle and tender. Than there is the War Godess. She is healing and fierceness. Her strength knows no boundaries. When she is angry, the earth quakes and cracks. She is the Goddess of the Tsunami. The Goddess of the Earth. She is represented by a sakura flower. Her war hammer renders the earth and her stubbornness is known to all. Āsufurawā is her name but she only allows her true name to be used by the Uzumaki which is Sakura. She is the Goddess of the Fight. She never backs down. Her War Hammer was named Shōri. She is the Goddess of Victory. She is the Goddess of the Dusk and Dawn and Twilight. She is just as gently as she is strong. She has never before allowed herself to be born mortal or as the Gods say, reincarnated." Sakura nodded at all of this. She looked at the war hammer that Kakashi had gifted to her.
"You should tell our classmates about that and also help me to worship them. Do you think I could name my hammer after her mighty one?" Sakura whispered. Naruto nodded. She smiled at him as they both got ready for bed. In the morning, Sakura's War Hammer was golden with Victory inscribed on it. Neither of the occupants had noticed the change as they were getting ready for the Academy.
Sakura had made Naruto change out of the kill-me-now orange into a better outfit without a hint of orange. The landlord had demanded rent so Naruto handed over the money the Hokage had given him to live off for a month which was his normal rent. Sakura was a little mad but knew it would be worse if she tried to fix it at the moment. After everything was packed, Sakura wanted to take the War Hammer with her. Naruto drew a seal onto her arm and one behind her ear and on her neck where her clan necklace that she made into a choker sat. The one on the arm was for the War Hammer the ones behind the war and on her throat matched Naruto's. They were communication seals that only looked like the Uzumaki clan symbol.
"Ready?" Naruto asked as Sakura wore a training dress only found in the Uzumaki clan as Naruto was also dressed in the Clan training outfit. They both had bells in their hair that were made to ring after they moved and some to dispel genjutsu with others to help focus on making quieter moves. Another clan special. The two walked into the courtyard being swarmed by clan kids. All the clan adults knew now that Sakura had been an Uzumaki and would start living like one now. The clan heirs all knew that Naruto was proud of his mother's clan and was probably clan head as no one had forced him to give up his clan or his clan members. Sakura knew that she had to become stronger than the people ruling the village and so she prayed right then and there to be the strongest that she could be.
The Kohona 12, as the group of closely knit students were already being called listened in fascination at the beliefs and customs of Naruto's people. They asked questions and Naruto answered. When they asked about the matching swirls the two had on their throats, Naruto informed them of the seals and how they worked. Everyone wanted one to be able to communicate with each other. Naruto drew the one behind their ears before asking them if they wanted the one on the throat. The kids all decided to get the throat seal also so Naruto drew them. He told them that they could hide it from everyone all the time if they wanted that. Only Sasuke wanted his visible to everyone. Naruto placed a special clear ink over the seal and told them how to activate it.
So the nine of them walked into the classroom, Sasuke on one side of Naruto and Sakura on the other. Naruto grumbled that he could take care of himself as the other six divided into two groups of three to sit in the desk in front of and the desk behind him. They had literally boxed him in between them and made a message to the teacher: If you mess with him, we will ruin you.