"We met someone this afternoon." I spoke clearly. He nodded expectantly.
"Um, We met.... met Saura."

He stopped chewing and looked at me with blank eyes and then cracked an uncomfortable smile. "Stop playing games Tae. This isn't funny. Don't joke about things related to her..."

"I am not joking Jimin." I stopped him. How were we both going to manage this?
"I really met her at the mall today."

Jimin looked at me, eyes wide with surprise and anticipation.

"She...she was fine. She asked how you were" How was I going to tell him about the kid?

"How is she?" He asked me, eyes glistening. "What did you tell her about me? Did she say anything more?"

"She's fine. We told her how much you missed her. Way too much." I decided to answer every question before he asked them. "Jin told her everything, including how we searched for her and yes, she had been in Korea all along. She has been living here for five years."

His eyes teared up and turned red. "How the hell is that possible? I searched..."

"We looked for her when she had been abroad for a short while." I took a deep breath before I dropped the bomb. "That's beside the point. I have something more imp.."

"What do you mean it's beside the point?" He raised his voice as a tear rolled down his cheek. "You are telling me that she has been living here all along and I didn't know that? How could I not know Taehyung? I should have fallen at her feet begging for forgiveness the moment I got back on my two feet. I..." He started choking up as tears fell down freely.

I knew that he regretted himself a lot.

"You still have to beg for her forgiveness. She...you..." I sighed, biting down on my lip.

"She what?" He looked at me desperately. "Please don't tell me she is leaving me again." He stood up abruptly and came closer to me. "Where is she?"

I stood up and gulped down, placing my hands on his shoulders, trying to make him sit back down. He tried shaking me away but I kept my grip strong.

"F*cking sit down for a second Jimin. I'll take you to her!" I shouted, calming him for a second, but he still glared at me. I didn't raise my voice often and he knew something must be serious if I did so.

"There's something you need to know."

"Quit the drama and just spit it out already." He spat at me.

I was at the edge of my wits. This was taking a toll on me. This would affect not only him but us too. My anger got the best of me.

"Alright then! She was pregnant when you kicked her out of the house mercilessly. She worked like a slave for you and what did you do? You just kicked her out onto the freaking road!
She moved out of the city and worked her arse off while giving birth to your child and spent the last four years bringing the child up all alone. Happy? Are you happy with what you have done?"

He dropped down on the chair, losing strength in his legs as my words took a toll on him.
I sat down opposite him. I spoke after a while, giving him time to digest the fact.

"She is a beautiful child Jimin. Her name is Cho hee. We played with her all afternoon and I can swear that she is your child. She is an exact copy of you." I teared up too.
"I am really sorry for both of you. You need to accept the fact. I know that it's something huge, but you guys really need to get back together, at least for the sake of your kid."

Jimin stayed silent, not a single noise arose from him as silent tears fell down seamlessly. I gave him a hug.
"Cry it all out. But it is best for your sanity if you just wrap your mind around this fast enough and get her back. She is living miserably."