21- Arcadian

*idolically innocent, simple and untroubled by fear or worry*
_____________________

"Hey!" Jimin pulled me into a hug as I neared him.

"Why are you here? What if people recognize you?" I pouted at him. He was wearing a mask and all, but I swear fans don't take a second to recognize him. Until now he had survived by wearing masks and baggy clothes.

"I would risk being found for you." He said. I could imagine his smile behind his mask. His smile was so freaking beautiful that it lifted my mood up all the time.

"Let's go. They're waiting." He put his hand on my waist, pulling me into his side and walking me towards the car.

I put my hands around his waist hugging him back. It was an awkward position to walk in but hey, don't judge me for it. I had missed him and I didn't want to let go of him. It had been almost two months since we started dating and the number of times we had met? Barely five. Poor us.

"They? Where are we going?" I looked up at him.

"You'll see." He smirked.

I stopped in my tracks. No. No way. He wouldn't.

"What happened?" Jimin looked at me. He tugged at my waist to get me moving but I was frozen.

"Are you taking me to see the others?" I was looking at the ground unblinking. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"Yes?" He looked confused.

I looked at him giving him a baffled look. "Jimin no. Like it's a huge no no. I can't. I'm.... I can't." I pulled my hands away from him.

People were starting to give us looks. We were walking glued to each other's side seconds before and now it literally looked like we were having an argument.

"Hey, hey it's alright. They like you already. They will love you once you meet them. You'll see it. They have been dying to meet you." He took my hands in his. "They already said that you look beautiful and that how lucky I am to have you."

"They've seen me?" I went on a full on panic mode. "How?....When?"

My breath hitched. My idols had seen me. God damn it.

"Wow! Your eyes are so huge right now. They're so beautiful!" He said with adoring eyes.

"Seriously Jimin?" I tilted my head in disbelief.

"Sorry, sorry." He chuckled. "Let's go now. They have a lot of things planned." He tugged my hand.

I pulled it back, shaking my head in fear. We were both tugging each other's hand on the middle of the road in front of the hospital.

A vehicle honked behind me and Jimin pulled me into him. I fell straight into his open arms and he literally dragged me to the car with me silently begging him to leave me at the hospital itself. I would have shouted in fear of not wanting to go but we were in public.

I was sitting in the car with the door locked so I couldn't get out. I was sulking, but my heart was rushing with so many emotions. Fear, excitement, happiness, anger at Jimin and many more.

"Babe, put your seatbelt on." He said.

The words fell in my ears but I couldn't decipher them.

Suddenly Jimin was leaning across me to put my seatbelt on. I turned to look at him and he looked at me. My eyes held fear and his dropped to my lips.

He took my face in his hands kissing me. I was taken aback. That's the last thing that I had expected to happen then. But his familiar scent and touch put me at ease and I reacted. I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He put one hand on my waist pulling me towards the edge of the seat. We were as close to each other as the space allowed.