Chapter 31

3rd POV

Gob: Told you I would kill you.

Adam: So you wanted to kill me with this attack.

Gob: What?

Adam's two parts started slowly reattach, and his skin became very pale. As he stood back up, his upper right wing became purple and had a green eye-like symbol in the middle of it, and his right pupil became purple.

Gob: What are you?

Adam: I am a god. So you know, one finger won't be enough to defeat me.

Gob dashed forward and punched Adam. Unfortunately, Adam evaded his fist and hit Gob on the face. The force of Adam's fist pushed Gob away.

Gob: It seems you not only revived, but you got much more powerful as well.

Adam: You are facing a god. You should have known that I am strong.

A purple dagger appeared in Adam's hand, and as the knife moved, it drew a strange purple spray behind it. Adam slashed the air with it, and a wave of purple mist flew at Gob. The cloud travelled rather slowly so Gob could evade it without any effort.

Gob: It seems you have a weapon if yours. Let me show mine then.

Gob opened his right palm, and it seemed like it had a resonating aura. Adam trusted his small weapon like he wanted to stab the air. As he dagger stopped moving, its blade grew and darted forward. Gob blocked it with his right palm, and as the two reached the other, a sudden shockwave shook the area. The extended blade slowly pushed Gob back. Soon the dagger shrunk back to its original length.

Gob: It's my turn now.

Gob pointed all 10 of his fingers at Adam.

Adam: are you trying to penetrate me with a single strike, yet again?

Gob: Touch

Ten holes appeared on Adam, three of them were on his head. These holes were not all the way through, but they were lethal. Adam fell, but in the last minute, he moved his leg and stopped himself from falling.

Adam: It is interesting.

Adam's top left wing became golden and had a blue eye like symbol in its centre, and his left pupil turned golden as well. He grew two horn-like objects on his forehead.

Adam suddenly vanished and appeared right behind Gob. He punched Gob on the head, and Gob flew away. Gob stood up and closed both of his fists.

Gob: I never thought that I would have to use strong skills against you.

Adam: You are going to use Railgun, yes?

Adam rosed his hands and got ready for the incoming projectile.

Gob: Rail Rain

Adam: What?

The ground started glowing orange, and the whole area erupted with millions of tiny orange pylons appeared in the area. Adam dashed forward and punched Gob, he was about to fell, but Adam jumped onto his feet and started rapidly jabbing his chest. Gob couldn't block the incoming fists, and soon he was kicked away. Gob vomited blood and stood up.

Gob: HAHAHAHA!

Adam: Are you a masochist?

Gob: No.

Adam: Then, why are you laughing?

Gob: Because you fell right into my trap.

Adam: What?

Gob: How're your arms doing?

Adam looked at his fists, and they were shaking. He tried to open his fists but couldn't.

Adam: Why do my arms feel so numb and paralysed?

Gob: You will experience it soon enough.

Gob started slowly walking closer to Adam. Adam, on the other hand, took a step back and prepared to attack his foe. As Gob got closer, Adam punched him, but Gob grabbed his fist, and with his other hand, he punched Adam's elbow.

Gob: Your punches go weaker.

Adam: How could you withstand my attacks? I am the most powerful being that has ever existed, yet you survived my punch.

Gob: Your power is formidable, but they are not lethal. My, on the other hand, are weak but deadly.

Adam: How's that possible? My physical resistance is very high, so you shouldn't be able to paralyse my hands.

Gob: Who said that I am deadly because of my physical damage?

Adam: What?

Gob: I am damaging you biologically.

Adam: There is no way!

Gob: It seems I should show you.

Gob started moving his hands, and light blue aura appeared around them.

Gob: I presume you do know that I am using electric skills.

Adam: I see. So this fight is going to be a good one.

Adam started punching Gob rapidly yet again. Gob tried to block them, but he wasn't fast enough. Adam slowly pushed Gob back, soon Gob saw an opening and, he uppercut Adam, and as he lost his balance Gob kicked him away and jumped after him. As Adam landed, Gob started punching his head. Adam punched a hole onto Gob's stomach and then jumped away. Gob kneeled and held his wound, his hand had a reddish glow, and he hit his fist into his fresh injury. Smoke came out of the hole, and Gob pulled his fist out.

Gob: I have to admit I underestimated your strength, but it's the end for you.

Adam: Hah you have said it a few times already.

Adam walked to Gob and readied his fist.

Adam: Say your goodbyes.

Adam punched. And his fist collided with his own face. Adam shook his head and got ready to kick Gob, but he kicked his head.

Adam: What did you do?

Gob: I told you. I am damaging you biologically.